Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

LP sides can be over 30mins of sound per side. The record itself just might not be very loud or other compromises in sound quality.

30 is pushing it to the max though  :creep:  18ish is ideal. either way i can't wait to get it  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I want the B-Sides & Rarities Loser Edition LP but shipping is $30

s9kkbLj.gif

right? even the sale in their store kind of gets cancelled out by shipping

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Baseball Diamond and the new Norway :defeated: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Np1rYzi13l

It's not great sound quality, but wow. I'm so flipping excited for this collection of songs. Suddenly hyped to see if White Moon or IDNCFTWS have been given a facelift as well. Norway has always been one of my least favorite BH songs (I know, unpopular opinion- fight me!) but this made it so fresh to me.

H0bDaqU.gif

me listening to the Cough Syrup Remix of 10 Mile Stereo

tenor.gif

this is my favorite on the album!!! I didn't know probably more than half of these songs, I only really knew their studio albums, so this is pretty new to me. the euphoria and the rush of the wall of sound in the cough syruo remix is really beautiful. I aso love saturn song and I do not care for the winter sun

smile.gif

this is my favorite on the album!!! I didn't know probably more than half of these songs, I only really knew their studio albums, so this is pretty new to me. the euphoria and the rush of the wall of sound in the cough syruo remix is really beautiful. I aso love saturn song and I do not care for the winter sun

I really dug for rarities before this album, so I had heard most of it already but I always ignored the remix because I didn't think it was something Beach House curated, but rather some random DJ's dance remix of the song lol. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least!!!

I'm also pretty sure I prefer the iTunes session remix of Norway more than the album version.....

H0bDaqU.gif