Spac3gypsy

Lana & Gaga : The Jazz Era

You guys are all BLIND!!!!

CAN'T YOU SEE?

Here, sheep, read this: "Modern dreams, dreaming in modern times. Really Strange. I had a dream that I was waiting for someone to find me, and in the sky, where the stars were supposed to be, it was an uber map. And I was watching this person get further and further away from me, where the constellations were supposed to be. I woke up totally confused."

This was Lana Del Rey in an interview for rolling stone.

Now look at THIS quote from an interview Lady Gaga did with rolling stone:“I have this recurring dream sometimes where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blond girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. Go figure—pyscho. And the ropes are pulling her apart.”

"I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be OK, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. Just bizarre. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze.”

CAN'T YOU LITTLE SHEEP SEE? Lana and Gaga are COMMUNICATING through their interviews (specifically RS interviews)

THESE ARE NOT REAL DREAMS, THIS IS THEIR WAY OF TALKING TO EACHOTHER.

First of all, let's look at Gaga's "dream"

Note that whereas Gaga cites her vision as a recurring "dream", Lana seems to say she has only had her "dream" once. Gaga specifically describes her "dream" as a recurring one. Why is this? Well, it could mean nothing.

OR IT COULD MEAN THAT LANA HAS FREQUENTLY MADE ATTEMPTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH GAGA, PERHAPS TELEPATHICALLY, IN THE PAST. Gaga also notes that in the "dream" there is a phantom in her house. The phantom represents Gaga and Lana's mentor, or as I like to call him, THE PUPPETEER. Gaga says in the "dream" Lana is tied up wearing HER grammy shoes. The shoes represent how Gaga believes Lana is attempting to take her place as a popular "alternative" artist but also how the puppeteer would show constant favouritism to Lana, as they were in a very serious, seven year relationship. The ropes pulling Lana's limbs apart is Gaga's way of warning Lana that all the puppeteer will do is build her up to break her down (a message Lana received and sang about in her new song ULTRAVIOLENCE)

Next the illuminati ritual of cutting your wrists and pouring honey and cream into the wound is a callback to the initiation process both girls went through to enter the puppeteer's cult. Gaga describes the honey like MSG from NEW YORK, the city where Lana and Gaga first met the puppeteer. Gaga is saying that she and her must return to new york (just like LANA SAYS IN UV) so that they can break free from their puppet strings and take back their souls. Unfortunately, if lana does this then the magic spell the puppeteer put on her to make her beautiful will be broken and Lana will once again have small, unappealing lips. Because of this Lana does not want to break free and refuses to go, indicated by the uber map dream in which her and Gaga drift further and further apart. This is all RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU BUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BRAINWASHED AND CANNOT SEE IT. GAGA CAN ONLY BREAK FREE OF HER STRINGS WHEN LANA IS WILLING TO LET GO AS WELL, AS PART OF THE PROMISE THEY MADE TO LUCIFER. #FREESTEFANI!

OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE :oprah:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

You guys are all BLIND!!!!

CAN'T YOU SEE?

Here, sheep, read this:

"Modern dreams, dreaming in modern times. Really Strange. I had a dream that I was waiting for someone to find me, and in the sky, where the stars were supposed to be, it was an uber map. And I was watching this person get further and further away from me, where the constellations were supposed to be. I woke up totally confused."

This was Lana Del Rey in an interview for rolling stone.

Now look at THIS quote from an interview Lady Gaga did with rolling stone:

“I have this recurring dream sometimes where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blond girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. Go figure—pyscho. And the ropes are pulling her apart.”

"I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be OK, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. Just bizarre. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze.”

CAN'T YOU LITTLE SHEEP SEE? Lana and Gaga are COMMUNICATING through their interviews (specifically RS interviews)

THESE ARE NOT REAL DREAMS, THIS IS THEIR WAY OF TALKING TO EACHOTHER.

First of all, let's look at Gaga's "dream"

Note that whereas Gaga cites her vision as a recurring "dream", Lana seems to say she has only had her "dream" once. Gaga specifically describes her "dream" as a recurring one. Why is this? Well, it could mean nothing.

OR IT COULD MEAN THAT LANA HAS FREQUENTLY MADE ATTEMPTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH GAGA, PERHAPS TELEPATHICALLY, IN THE PAST. Gaga also notes that in the "dream" there is a phantom in her house. The phantom represents Gaga and Lana's mentor, or as I like to call him, THE PUPPETEER. Gaga says in the "dream" Lana is tied up wearing HER grammy shoes. The shoes represent how Gaga believes Lana is attempting to take her place as a popular "alternative" artist but also how the puppeteer would show constant favouritism to Lana, as they were in a very serious, seven year relationship. The ropes pulling Lana's limbs apart is Gaga's way of warning Lana that all the puppeteer will do is build her up to break her down (a message Lana received and sang about in her new song ULTRAVIOLENCE)

Next the illuminati ritual of cutting your wrists and pouring honey and cream into the wound is a callback to the initiation process both girls went through to enter the puppeteer's cult. Gaga describes the honey like MSG from NEW YORK, the city where Lana and Gaga first met the puppeteer. Gaga is saying that she and her must return to new york (just like LANA SAYS IN UV) so that they can break free from their puppet strings and take back their souls. Unfortunately, if lana does this then the magic spell the puppeteer put on her to make her beautiful will be broken and Lana will once again have small, unappealing lips. Because of this Lana does not want to break free and refuses to go, indicated by the uber map dream in which her and Gaga drift further and further apart. This is all RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU BUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BRAINWASHED AND CANNOT SEE IT. GAGA CAN ONLY BREAK FREE OF HER STRINGS WHEN LANA IS WILLING TO LET GO AS WELL, AS PART OF THE PROMISE THEY MADE TO LUCIFER.

#FREESTEFANI!

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm so bad with music styles... I wish I could find a site that would explain in details, with audio examples, what is what. Music styles for dummies or something like that. That would help musically retarded people like me to better understanding why Lana is not doing jazz-inspired music.

I could download old jazz albums, but I don't want to. I'm curious about music being analyzed with word.

Oh she knows her, since Lana has hijacked half of her fanbase :oopna:

Miley stole a good part in the beginning of the year, now Taylor Pop Swift will steal the remain ones. It's the rise of Hope Destiny, Pop Bop Taytay and Elizabeth the Great. Gaga is screaming and making voodoo dolls to get her gays back while Madonna gives that smirk smile and evil laugh at them and thinking : enjoy bitches because I will get all those queers back, their souls belongs to me

glgcDdT.gif

From the point of view of someone who doesn't know much about musical genres, I would really love if you guys gave very specific examples of how Lana is/isn't "jazz" or even "jazz influenced". I'd like to see you guys say "(songnamehere) does (jazzthing) at (timejazzthinghappensinsong)" or "The lyrics ("lyricshere") are "jazz" because (whyitsfollowsajazztrend). 

I'm genuinely curious as to how she is jazz because I was in the crowd that kind of dismissed it as her imagination but I'm open to being proven wrong. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.