TIARNZUS

Songs Lana should cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scdql4LNe48

This is kind of a weird choice but imagine Lana singing in her low-mid registers over guitars/piano from Johnathan Wilson and FJM on drums... maybe one of them for backing vocals as well. Might work, might not, but I think it'd be interesting nonetheless.

qpgosw.jpg

Lana should cover some Marilyn Monroe song... Maybe "I Wanna Be Loved By You" but in more haunting way... So it would sound like "I Can Fly" or "Big Eyes" tbh
Also, Lou Reed's  "Walk on the Wild Side"  or "Sad Song" "The Bed" or "Caroline Sa ys II"
Maybe The Velvet Underground's "Femme Fatale"?? I'd love that!
Oh, and Nico's "These Days"!
Some David Bowie's song would be nice... "Space Oddity" maybe?!
Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" pls!
Or Bob Dylan's "Just Like a Woman"...?

ugh... so many song I would love to hear Lana cover... :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

nsaalk.jpg

Great Gig in the Sky! by Pink Floyd. Like youve all heard her amazing live vocals where shes freestyling, especially on songs like Million Dollar Man, at the end of her recent Video Games live performances, and in her Heart Shaped Box cover. I think shes the only person who could pull off this cover.

And this is a strange one, but one of ABBA's songs, like Lay All Your Love on Me, especially in the chorus <3. ABBA has 2 singers which harmonise with each other and Lana is so good at recording harmony

Or anything by Cat Power cause I know she loves her

I'm forever waiting Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, Bang Bang by Cher (or is Nancy Sinatra? :creep: ) and Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. All from people she likes so I can still have hope she will cover someday. photo.jpg

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I want joni mitchell Both Sides Now but this version

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I