Luda

Does Lana know about LanaBoards?

Have you even seen the "Lanalysis" thread? toofunny.gif

Impact :legend:

And to be fair, it isn't this website that leaks stuff, we just publicize the tumblrs that do the leaking.

I think she would do. It's the first forum that pops up when you google lana del rey forum. With my artwork I sometimes google my name to see if people have done any write ups. It's just curiosity I guess :-D

<3

maybe she'd be creeped out at first, but i think that, once she got past the weirdness, she would like that we love her enough to spend time and energy interpreting and analyzing her life, lyrics, words and art as well as adoring all of the music she has created from the beginning. her past frustration as lizzy grant was that she didn't have much recognition and a very small following, just a blip on the radar. this forum, full of diverse people from around the world and intelligent, thoughtful discussion (eclipsed but never overshadowed by occasional fighting) is evidence of the impact and repercussion of her talent! ♥

Well, I know Ke$ha once had an account on like the biggest Ke$ha forum (the account is still there actually) but I don't think she logged in more than a couple times. Better go look at those inactive accounts  :teehee:  Her manager might though like someone said..

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

I actually think it's plausible that Lana Del Rey occasionally browses Lanaboards; it would not surprise me. I'm developing a hypothesis, purely speculative, regarding L.D.R.'s role and hand in the origin and operation of the Lanaboards website, but now is not the appropriate time to discuss this matter.