6 hours ago, COCC said:

@uhauIjoe @UhaulJ0e @uhauljoe

sis made three accounts

:ma:

she forgot all three passwords :ma: 

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

… and then banned, like @DeluluKing :ma:

imagine if she did make an account on here and was banned :ma:

If she’s on here I don’t think it would be super often. I’m sure she’s fully aware that a site dedicated to her is going to contain lots of negative feedback and some pretty harsh takes. But who knows maybe she just doesn’t care enough to let it get to her

i know it’s kinda old news by this point but thinking about when the guy who designed the DNC jacket reached out to LanaBoards SPECIFICALLY with those Polaroids of her…now, i know in the past Ben and Ed haven’t been a fan of this site but how do we think Lana feels? Like… she has to know this website exists if that guy gave us exclusive pics? She must think somewhat positively of it if she’s allowing that? Maybe she is embracing this close circle of crazy stans? I just can’t wrap my head around it. Like it’s amazing that guy reached out to Elle. That’s incredibly special!! She probably reads this forum every Sunday while drinking matcha and laughs at our delusions :toofunny:

Spoiler

Also remember when LDR VILLAGE ITSELF HAD A SALE CODE OR SOMETHING JUST FOR LANABOARDS?! HELLOOOO :deadbanana:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, colaandvideogames said:

i know it’s kinda old news by this point but thinking about when the guy who designed the DNC jacket reached out to LanaBoards SPECIFICALLY with those Polaroids of her…now, i know in the past Ben and Ed haven’t been a fan of this site but how do we think Lana feels? Like… she has to know this website exists if that guy gave us exclusive pics? She must think somewhat positively of it if she’s allowing that? I just can’t wrap my head around it. Like it’s amazing that guy reached out to Elle. That’s incredibly special!! She probably reads this forum every Sunday while drinking matcha and laughs at our delusions :toofunny:

Her team doesn't necessarily dislike Lanaboards, they just don't like when leaks happen, especially when it's to be released material (which is the purpose of the rule-- no links to released material/no links to download to-be-released material) but they've done exclusive releases for merch for Lanaboards as recent as last year I believe. she definitely knows and her team does too, but as far as her possibly having an account? she prolly does just to lurk we just don't know :toofloppy: lol imagine how meta that would be tho. i don't even think elle knows if she has an account but i'd like to think so. ben and ed probably have accounts so they can see what we talk about or what has leaked, it probably then gets to Lana that way. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Her team doesn't necessarily dislike Lanaboards, they just don't like when leaks happen, especially when it's to be released material (which is the purpose of the rule-- no links to released material/no links to download to-be-released material) but they've done exclusive releases for merch for Lanaboards as recent as last year I believe. she definitely knows and her team does too, but as far as her possibly having an account? she prolly does just to lurk we just don't know :toofloppy: lol imagine how meta that would be tho. i don't even think elle knows if she has an account but i'd like to think so. ben and ed probably have accounts so they can see what we talk about or what has leaked, it probably then gets to Lana that way. 

Manifesting one day she’ll do a q&a on here… then again I don’t trust every person on this site to be appropriate so maybe not :whatever:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

Manifesting one day she’ll do a q&a on here… then again I don’t trust every person on this site to be appropriate so maybe not :whatever:

Joining LB would lead to her second question for the culture :thumb2:

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

IT REALLY WOULD THO :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, COCC said:

Hahah ok yes and yes maybe with a reevaluation of her influence over her fans.

pass me my vape.

3 hours ago, COCC said:

please, i hope she would take the "Liz, I'm Calling From Calihoma" before all that.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

This is kind of out of the blue, but has Lana ever said anything about Lanaboards? Does she know it exists lol?

no but her managers do, i don't think they're huge fans of us either :bebe: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Blossom said:

oh no.. what'd they say?

well, there was that whole fiasco when love leaked early, i also remember ben saying that lanaboards was the place where people share lana's old demos that she didn't want out :bebe: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 minutes ago, Blossom said:

oh no.. what'd they say?

Well, Ben thinks we are responsible for leaking her songs, which I disagree on. Most of us don’t have access to any (unleaked, kept stored in someone’s hard drive) leaked materials and wouldn’t call ourselves insiders, we just share anything we find, which could be on youtube even.

Edit: here’s a thread to further discuss this topic.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png