Luda

Does Lana know about LanaBoards?

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Do we think Ben has an account here?

Not an active one if he does but I feel like Jack might:toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Actually, we should just assume everyone is Lana so maybe everyone stops saying mean things about her (and Jack) :mj2:

no but genuinely if I were Lana reading certain things in the TUOB thread (and others, really) I would need time to mentally recuperate:eek3:

Also related to this thread, for anyone that was present for past pre-releases, how would you compare the level of unhinged-ness here to past pre-release threads? I can’t tell if I’m biased and forgetting LFL->BB’s chaos or if it’s actually more feral presently lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

Sometimes I feel Lana’s energy on this forum. I definitely think she has an account. There’s no way she wouldn’t know about Lanaboards.com the worlds largest forum dedicated to Lana Del Rey :true:

for sure bc I also think that she googles herself and stuff more than we think...

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Also related to this thread, for anyone that was present for past pre-releases, how would you compare the level of unhinged-ness here to past pre-release threads? I can’t tell if I’m biased and forgetting LFL->BB’s chaos or if it’s actually more feral presently lol

I feel like COTCC was the most unhinged of the 3 pre-release threads I've been on LB for. BB seemed much more mellow. This one is becoming more unhinged but I think it's different bc the announcement and the release date were surprisingly close for a Lana album, so ppl won't get the chance to go fully feral like they did between May 2020 (QTFC announcement) and March 2021's album drop. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I think Lana's or Ben's account is one of those random accounts with no profile picture and barely posts anything except for "where is it???" whenever there's a new snippet or potential leak :true:

Just now, Blossom said:

for sure bc I also think that she googles herself and stuff more than we think...

Lana definitely gives off the vibe that she cares what other people think about her (no matter how much she tries to say she doesn't) I would bet she googles herself regularly, i'm not judging though, I would probably do the same :giggle:

Let us not forget that Ed has literally contacted Elle before, her team definitely has eyes on this site in some way/shape/form :shh2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Lana definitely gives off the vibe that she cares what other people think about her (no matter how much she tries to say she doesn't) I would bet she googles herself regularly, i'm not judging though, I would probably do the same :giggle:

Also I think some of the threads on this site speculating her alleged drug use and abusive exes would upset her more than people on pre-release threads calling her lazy and saying they are disappointed with the music:tommy:

9 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I think Lana's or Ben's account is one of those random accounts with no profile picture and barely posts anything except for "where is it???" whenever there's a new snippet or potential leak :true:

Not mods banning them for breaking the rules :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

if i had forum dedicated to me i would definitely lurking and maybe stealing song titles and ideas:creepna:

The way if artists just stalked their LanaBoards thread they would never flop or disappoint their fans :true:

giphy.gif