GangstaBoy

Lana's Eli Roth Collaboration Surfaces; Marilyn Manson Denies Then Clarifies Involvement

Why did you post it then?

use-your-brain-gif.gif?w=558

I posted it because that was the very first Google result for Lana del rey big eyes...just the fact that that's the VERY FIRST result....I apologize for the lack of brain usage though

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

I think you should express whatever you want through art, but Marilyn's whole satanic, antichrist theatrics got really boring after a while. It seems like a kid who wants to shock mum and dad.

Check this out --

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/death-to-false-satanism

that fake ass video is :judgingu:

what is this satanicness?

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I think you should express whatever you want through art, but Marilyn's whole satanic, antichrist theatrics got really boring after a while. It seems like a kid who wants to shock mum and dad.

Preach it, gurl! :agree:

i am nothing and should be everything

This year turned out to be so much worse than last year when it comes to bad publicity for Lana. Feminism and space, ultraviolence lyrics, the "I wish I was dead" quote, the revelation she fucked with a lot of guys of the industry, Eminem diss and now rape to add to the list. I'm kinda worried about her career now  it seems even in the Uk/Europe people hate her now '-'

This year turned out to be so much worse than last year when it comes to bad publicity for Lana. Feminism and space, ultraviolence lyrics, the "I wish I was dead" quote, the revelation she fucked with a lot of guys of the industry, Eminem diss and now rape to add to the list. I'm kinda worried about her career now  it seems even in the Uk/Europe people hate her now '-'

not really, she's still roughly on the same level of popularity as she was before. only the "I wish I was dead" stuff had some sort of an impact here and even then it was fairly minimal. i haven't heard anyone talk about the rape scene, eminem, feminism and space, fucked my way or ultraviolence lyrics which is probably because she hasn't promoted for 2 years

OAjeWdG.jpg?1