Arthur

Lana Del Rey Confirms Initial Dates For Biggest Headlining North American Tour To Date: Endless Summer Tour

Although I already said I have been a Lana fan since early 2012 and I'm still in high school, I in no way am trying to provoke arguments about the shows. I have read many of the concert experiences posted here and I agree that people should not be so brutal. I want to be aware of just how much physical safety risk I may be getting myself into. I've been bullied before for liking Lana back when she wasn't well liked, so I hope no one here holds anything against me. We have yet to see if the Tumblr flower crown people will disappear and if the seats will calm the majority of these future crowds down.

probably not I mean she played 1000-2000 people venues in the May tour and so many people couldn't get tickets that will go to the ones in June 2015 because there's 5x as many seats and tickets are cheaper

BzhmW.png

I doubt the horny-10-year-old crowds and tumblr bandwagoners will come back...Ultraviolence bored them to death

Hoping for this! I noticed the crowd at Hollywood Forever looked 20+, and the vibe was mellow pre-show. Maybe it was because of the venue. Can't say about the pit though.

Bury me to Bel Air.

I'm almost 100% sure I'm just going to get a VIP seat and watch from afar but not too far. I watched from the lower balcony last time and it was still an amazing night. I really want to try the pit one day so I can see her up close but I'm probably going to drag my boyfriend with me and I doubt he'd put up with having to do all of that, especially if the crowd is rowdy. Also I'm super short so if I end up more than a few rows back I'm probably not going to see/hear anything and at that point the pushing and rudeness isn't worth it. Do you guys think at these larger venues that she will stay after the show and sign stuff/talk to fans like the did last time? (@ , do you know anything specific about the ATL venue?) I wish so badly I would have waited to see her in May because the videos I saw seemed like it was so much calmer. All I want is to meet her/take a picture and talk for like the 5 seconds it'll take her to sign something.  :crai:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I'm almost 100% sure I'm just going to get a VIP seat and watch from afar but not too far. I watched from the lower balcony last time and it was still an amazing night. I really want to try the pit one day so I can see her up close but I'm probably going to drag my boyfriend with me and I doubt he'd put up with having to do all of that, especially if the crowd is rowdy. Also I'm super short so if I end up more than a few rows back I'm probably not going to see/hear anything and at that point the pushing and rudeness isn't worth it. Do you guys think at these larger venues that she will stay after the show and sign stuff/talk to fans like the did last time? (@ , do you know anything specific about the ATL venue?) I wish so badly I would have waited to see her in May because the videos I saw seemed like it was so much calmer. All I want is to meet her/take a picture and talk for like the 5 seconds it'll take her to sign something.  :crai:

Yeah! She stayed for like 2 hours to meet 1000 people at the Tabernacle. But that venue holds 2000 and Lakewood Amphitheater holds close to 20,000 so I doubt she would this go around tbh. I don't know of any artist that's stayed and done something like that at Lakewood

BzhmW.png

Literally so nervous about the fact that, even though I am literally missing school to buy them, the tickets might be sold out before I can get them.

Does anyone know whether or not they'll add more tickets if the presale sells out?

Presale is only a specific quantity of tickets, once those are gone people will wait until general sale on Saturday

BzhmW.png

Yeah! She stayed for like 2 hours to meet 1000 people at the Tabernacle. But that venue holds 2000 and Lakewood Amphitheater holds close to 20,000 so I doubt she would this go around tbh. I don't know of any artist that's stayed and done something like that at Lakewood

I remember :( I walked by where people were waiting and thought she wouldn't come out and the people I was with were tired so we just moved on. Oh well, maybe one day she will do a smaller venue again (probably not) or we'll get lucky and she'll stay after for this one since she likes her fans. I can dream.  :sadcore5:

And I don't know about you guys but last time I just refreshed for the 5 minutes before and I bought tickets at both the presale and sale and it was no problem. If you prepare you should be fine as far as getting tickets. Have your card ready, make an account on the site, etc. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Glad someone can corroborate this for me. Emmet is passive-aggressively trying to make me sound like a drama queen (either that or trying to make himself sound tough). I have a friend in Chicago who had the same kind of experience at her show.

I've been to hardcore punk shows and stadium concerts and the Lana show still had the most obnoxious crowd I've ever seen. I once saw a triple-bill of Rise Against, Hole, and Weezer in a stadium, and the moshpits there were more tolerable than the insanity at the Lana show— the people at the Lana show not only were aggressive, but they were mean spirited. Also never been to a show where they had to turn on the house lights and threaten to end the concert because it was that unsafe.

Maybe it's just teenage hormones run amok, or maybe it's because I'm not used to the vacuous and rabid tween crowds at Kesha and One Direction shows because I don't go see that shit.

I'm not trying to call you anything! I don't even know you. I just think you're dramatizing the show. It may have been bad for you, but overall it wasn't unpleasant. Everyone was pushed a bit, but most people had a great time.

Although I already said I have been a Lana fan since early 2012 and I'm still in high school, I in no way am trying to provoke arguments about the shows. I have read many of the concert experiences posted here and I agree that people should not be so brutal. I want to be aware of just how much physical safety risk I may be getting myself into. I've been bullied before for liking Lana back when she wasn't well liked, so I hope no one here holds anything against me. We have yet to see if the Tumblr flower crown people will disappear and if the seats will calm the majority of these future crowds down.

You aren't going to die in her general admission pit. Jesus Christ, people are such babies! I have been bullied severely in my lifetime, and I have wonderful experiences at these concerts (Lana, Marina, Gaga, Charli, Madonna, Beyoncé) 

If you get there early, people who get there later will generally respect you. There's always a few people that want to cut in line. There's always some girls trying to push up front. Nobody lets them, if anything its entertaining to watch. 

You will make so many friends in line. You all have Lana in common. When I met Lana, the people around me were cheering me on because we had chatted all day and while we were waiting for Lana. Nobody seemed jealous. Plus, the people around you in Line are likely going to be near you anyways, so there's no need to be competitive.

There will be pushing and shoving. Some people will faint and security will pull them out. Lana's team even had to come onstage and say if there was pushing Lana wouldn't come out. But security dealt with it. They gave out free bottles of water and cups. They helped everyone and made sure they were safe. 

The bigger the venue, the less problems. Security will be tight and plentiful, fans will be more spread out. You're guaranteed a good time. People are just dramatic and bitter, honestly.

I had the exact same experience. People were trampled and passing out and being dragged over the barricade. The line wrapped around three Atlanta city blocks. If you moved at all from your spot on the floor people were rude as fuck and felt entitled to stand closer because they'd been a fan for longer. Some mother called me a faggot freak because she brought her FOUR 12 year old daughters to the floor and said she didn't want to be touched. She almost fought a black girl that missed school and drove all the way from Charlotte to see Lana. I flagged security down and got them removed but I was like :wtf:

Hmm...racist? 

Hmm...racist? 

Racist against white people? My own race? Really?

No I had the white woman and her children removed because she was threatening a black female highschooler and causing a scene AFTER she said homophobic slurs to me. The girl stayed next to me the rest of the show

BzhmW.png

Racist against white people? My own race? Really?

No I had the white woman and her children removed because she was threatening a black female highschooler and causing a scene AFTER she said homophobic slurs to me. The girl stayed next to me the rest of the show

No need to specify that she was black? Random...

No need to specify that she was black? Random...

Why not? Otherwise, the concept of the woman uttering racial slurs against another person makes no sense if you don't know that the two people are of different racial backgrounds.

Why not? Otherwise, the concept of the woman uttering racial slurs against another person makes no sense if you don't know that the two people are of different racial backgrounds.

That wasn't clear in the post 

The presale password should have been fiasco.  :toofunny:

But I got in! Indianapolis show. 90 freaking minutes of getting errored out. I ended up buying platinum tickets, basically bronze without the package. Row P. That's 16 if I'm counting right.  :P

I won't say how much I paid because I don't want to faint. But, I also will be getting my ticket mailed to me instead of will call for the packages. I do NOT like will call if I can avoid it. 

First off, can't believe Lana is coming to VA! So random, and I got the silver package!! There are still plenty of silver packages left so I don't think you all will have a problem getting one. It's the regular PIT tickets that sold out fast.

People that aren't down on the West Coast are saying on the Facebook page that the ticket buying process is much faster over the ticketmaster app. Can anyone on Lanaboards say the same thing? I have yet to buy my tickets!

The presale password should have been fiasco.  :toofunny:

But I got in! Indianapolis show. 90 freaking minutes of getting errored out. I ended up buying platinum tickets, basically bronze without the package. Row P. That's 16 if I'm counting right.  :P

I won't say how much I paid because I don't want to faint. But, I also will be getting my ticket mailed to me instead of will call for the packages. I do NOT like will call if I can avoid it. 

I've heard in Canada the VIP packages are $300+ (I know in the US it'll be slightly cheaper, but not much). That is insane to me; I would never pay that. I paid $50 to see her in Seattle this past May and had a front row view (granted had to wait from 6am to get it, but still). $300 is a hell of a lot unless you've got money to spare (or a good credit line).