Arthur

Lana Del Rey Confirms Initial Dates For Biggest Headlining North American Tour To Date: Endless Summer Tour

Im sure presales are different in every country, but the code lets you access to the presale, that's what I know.

Does pre-sale mean you have access to buy the tickets before the general public does? How would I get the code?

Does pre-sale mean you have access to buy the tickets before the general public does? How would I get the code?

Yes, that guarantees you a good seat.

Um, that depends on the company handling her shows there.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

@ I could care less about my school's prom (which is on a cruise ship!) at this point. I'm just so excited but I can promise you that even though I'm in high school, I've been a Lana fan long enough to show some respect to others. With the actual seating at most of these shows on this tour, I wonder if there will be the same madness as all of her general admission shows on this year's ameican tour. I'm for sure buying a VIP package even if it isn't meet and greet and I've got my parents' approval to go do the presale during school! And @ I will meet you when we wait all ay just to be the first up front!

I responded to your PM before I saw this. Glad to hear you got approval! I'm gonna go for the VIP package as well, although I haven't seen how to actually DO that yet. Look forward to waiting all day with you and whoever else is going! :) 

Where's Honduras?

Not sure if you're serious or not, but if you are, it's in Central America.

Ok so I don't have any qualms, just some first world probz

1) She's doing Texas dates during my architecture finals so that doesn't work

2) I could maybe do Phoenix or Chula Vista (never heard of that haha) or Mountain View sounds cool or even the Washington one so there are a lot of variables to this... one way or another I am seeing THIS.

3) I'm probably going to be on vacation for her Illinois date but idk buying VIP either way just in case

4) If I can't do any dates prior to Illinois, I'll do some after.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR A SUMMER TOUR AND COLLEGE BEING OUT FOR THE SUMMER FUCK YEAH GIVE IT TO ME LANA 

My mom thinks I have a problem but I tell her it's a typical stan life.

:derpna3:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Lana is finally coming to my hometown ON MY PROM NIGHT of all dates. Unfortunately my venue (Sleep Train Amphitheater) doesn't have a huge GA pit, and my religious parents would not let me go to the Hollywood Forever shows...I must buy a VIP package presale over Facebook! Sorry if I come off so immature everyone reading this. I've been waiting my turn to see Lana since early 2012. This show is going to be sublime, especially for everyone who doesn't want to be clawed down in the GA pits. If I can secure my VIP package and bankrupt my parents' credit card (still a senior in high school) I will need all my friends who love Lana's help on making my night with Lana the best it can possibly be! Again sorry but I was literally taken to a dream world when my friends told me after lunch today!!!

I am so glad that Sleep Country Amphitheater is seated. Seriously.

I seriously wouldn't recommend the GA pit, especially if you are of small stature or don't do well in crowds. I saw Lana in Seattle this past May, and it was the most violent concert experience I've ever had. I had braced myself for it because I'd heard her shows were bad, but it was a pain in the ass. I waited with my friends for twelve hours outside before showtime because I was gonna be damned if I didn't get front row. The waiting was worth it and we all got front row, but I could barely concentrate on the show because I was trying to shove rabid tween girls off of me the entire time. The crowd was absolutely psychotic, and there was a group of girls behind me who were mad that my brother and our two female friends were in front of them, so they made it their personal mission to kick the backs of my knees, throw water on me, spit on me, pinch my ribcage, and try to climb over me in order to get in the front. My brother and I are both over six feet tall so they didn't stand a goddamned chance, but besides that, we waited from 6 in the morning to get front row— i.e. we earned it, and they didn't.

Honestly though, I saw at least 30 girls get pulled out of the crowd by security throughout the show, and quite a few of them were unconscious. It was so bad that after the opening act they had to turn the house lights on and threatened to stop the show if the audience didn't calm down. I believe this is why she's moving to amphitheaters; smaller venues simply can't accommodate the demand, and not only that, the shows are out of control and bursting at the seams with chaos. The Seattle venue this past May was maximum 5,000 people; the Sleep Country Amphitheater in Ridgefield, WA is 18,000 in comparison. It's not only able to accommodate her fanbase in Portland/Seattle, but it's also SAFE because it's seated. 

Because of the utter hell I experienced the first time, I wouldn't be interested in seeing Lana live again if it weren't for the fact that Courtney Love is opening and I am a diehard Hole fan. I read about their tour announcement this morning and it seemed so bizarre that I literally thought I was dreaming— it almost seems like it's tailor made for my music taste. I'm a much bigger fan of Courtney than I am of Lana, but I love them both dearly, so it's a double billing to die for as far as I'm concerned.

Hmm I was going to try and get LA tickets, as Im going to LA next year and May would be a nice time to go, but I don't want to see Courtney Love. Does anyone think with her performing as well that Lana's set will be shorter for those nights?

qsVmBMd.png

So, are there unique presale codes for each city? Or does it depend on where you purchase the ticket? (i.e. Facebook, Livenation, Ticketmaster). I live in IL and don't have a Facebook..hope I can still get a ticket for the presale

29legc9.gif

Guest Dot

Ive always had this crazy fantasy of she making a show with various sections and monologue interludes with music by Dan Heath, that would be so awesome. :crying5:

OMG me too!!! :hdu: I swear I really did. Monologue interludes, costume changes suiting the theme of each section...I had it all planned out for the Paradise Tour. :icant:

OMG me too!!! :hdu: I swear I really did. Monologue interludes, costume changes suiting the theme of each section...I had it all planned out for the Paradise Tour. :icant:

YEEESSS  :crying5:  I even have a setlist I created naming the interludes and all, I really hope she does something bigger this time. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I'm super excited because I live in Chula Vista! Didn't you go to both Hollywood Forever shows in October? I have every intention of going to the Chula Vista show. I live like 10 miles from Sleep Train Amphitheater :D I don't really care about Courtney Love, but LDR, hell yeah!

Sure did. I went to both shows, front row.

Like everyone else right now, I'm trying to figure out what these VIP Packages are. Do they let you in earlier? Need info!