Arthur

Lana Del Rey Confirms Initial Dates For Biggest Headlining North American Tour To Date: Endless Summer Tour

Guest Dot

FINALLY a tour name! I'm praying she gets creative with the concept the name suggests!

The price range for the date I want to go to is $35-98, which isn't too bad I guess. She seems to have lengthened her set these days to ~1hr.

Also noticed that there's a VIP option...I wonder what that'll consist of??? really hope she doesn't start doing meet n greets like I'd rather her throw in merch + ticket "VIP" deals rather than that.

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

I don't know why she stays in the US. An Australian tour would be perfect, I've been to Australia once, great place,  nice people,and she has a lot of fans. Also, why don't go to Brazil .

It will probably be announced later

I don't know why she stays in the US. An Australian tour would be perfect, I've been to Australia once, great place,  nice people,and she has a lot of fans. Also, why don't go to Brazil .

Endless Summer World Tour

More dates will soon be announced.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

finallyyyyyyy!! i need europe dates now omg im so excited and stressed at the same time but im so happy omg ok im freaking out

and what about this pic on live nation?

192887a.jpg

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Love the title, love the fact she finally is going to take her vagina for a walk and actually do a tour. Now Lana dearest, where are the SA dates bitch? Seriously, after selling 2 times more here then in NA is kind of fucked up not coming  :crossed:

glgcDdT.gif