Arthur

Lana Del Rey Confirms Initial Dates For Biggest Headlining North American Tour To Date: Endless Summer Tour

@ I could care less about my school's prom (which is on a cruise ship!) at this point. I'm just so excited but I can promise you that even though I'm in high school, I've been a Lana fan long enough to show some respect to others. With the actual seating at most of these shows on this tour, I wonder if there will be the same madness as all of her general admission shows on this year's ameican tour. I'm for sure buying a VIP package even if it isn't meet and greet and I've got my parents' approval to go do the presale during school! And @ I will meet you when we wait all ay just to be the first up front!

another question (sorry freaking out about getting tix) theres only one fan club right ? like through her website. because my sister went to a concert recently and she was apart of the free fan club and she waited all night/day for GA and she found out only VIP members that pay monthly get access to VIP, so I'm nervous that theres like a certain group of ppl that get access to the VIP presale.. is there ?? help a sista out 

Unnngh, please please please add a St. Louis show. I doubt I could make a trip to the Illinois show.

I wish she would. I live in Kansas City, and even though I'd harvest my organs for her to come here, I'm pretty sure she won't. However, I'd be willing to make the trip to St.Louis. Let's form a prayer circle.

I'm for sure buying a VIP package even if it isn't meet and greet and I've got my parents' approval to go do the presale during school! And @ I will meet you when we wait all ay just to be the first up front!

Wish I had you two to wait with all day for the front row! @ @

I'm vying for VIP presale GA too!

Bury me to Bel Air.

Just to make sure- are those the only US dates that are going to be on the tour? I'm trying to figure out if hiking to a different state will be my only option. 

That's not sure yet, they said there are more dates to be confirmed, but no one knows if they're to US or other country/continent:( 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Can someone explain to me how pre-sale codes work? I'm trying to prepare myself with as much ticket buying knowledge as possible in case she announces Australian dates

Can someone explain to me how pre-sale codes work? I'm trying to prepare myself with as much ticket buying knowledge as possible in case she announces Australian dates

Im sure presales are different in every country, but the code lets you access to the presale, that's what I know.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif