LifeisBeautiful

Lana Interacting with Fans

This is cool. I met a guy randomly who said that he filmed this, and that apparently a lot more was filmed but not uploaded for some reason.

Interesting...

Such a lovely video. I wish I was that boy spinning Lana around.

This is cool. I met a guy randomly who said that he filmed this, and that apparently a lot more was filmed but not uploaded for some reason.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

I love this video

My fave.

I can barely hear what people say. Is someone asking to stop filming at the end? I noticed she seems cool with fans taking pictures, but not filming. Is that correct?

I saw BTD and VG music videos, that's how I first herd of her. I though she looked a bit cold as a person and I wanted to know more about her because I was extremely attracted by her voice, her sense of aesthetics and her mysterious aura, so I started to watch videos of her in her everyday life and I though she was such a sweetheart compared to the initial image I had of her.

Thank you!  I forgot I made this thread the other day.  LOL :)  Good example of Lana's snark/charm.

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure she was "yelling" at her security guards. I think they were trying to get her to leave, and she was like, Hell no, let me keep signing stuff. Then she apologized for yelling, LOL. Go Lana!

I like that vid in which Lana sings Yayo with a fan, but can't find a link now. First time I've seen her sing that song as Lana and not Lizzy Grant.

Is this the one?

She gets extra points for awesomeness for not kicking his ass for stalking her.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

What about this? Lana kissing her fans. At first, it was on cheeks, next lips. But then Lana hater club meetings started, or is this some divine online intervention:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i_gV0TMVgkk

I have a dream...that she smooch me one day, or more, but her world wide interacting with fans development is being put to a halt.

I can barely hear what people say. Is someone asking to stop filming at the end? I noticed she seems cool with fans taking pictures, but not filming. Is that correct?

I saw another video where she says it as well. I wonder why. Does anyone know why she doesn't like being filmed?

large.gif

Yes, that's the one.

I bet Lana loves to be worshipped, adored.

Is this the one?

She gets extra points for awesomeness for not kicking his ass for stalking her.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg