LifeisBeautiful

Lana Interacting with Fans

@@longtimeman, OMG, I would die to be that dude playing his guitar while Lana sings!  How can I make this happen??? ;)

@@Wilde_child "I wanna be the whole world's girl, Gramma, I wanna be the whole world's girl..."  She got her wish for sure.  She definitely feeds off our love for her.

And that TMZ video was hilarious!  However I really don't know any other celebs who would kiss a shit-ton of fans on the lips like that.

What about this? Lana kissing her fans. At first, it was on cheeks, next lips. But then Lana hater club meetings started, or is this some divine online intervention:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i_gV0TMVgkk

I have a dream...that she smooch me one day, or more, but her world wide interacting with fans development is being put to a halt.

:lange:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Lana is goddess like, and if she kisses or gets kissed by just anyone, no harm to her, and if just anyone kisses her or she them, no harm to that person. If she would get married, if in her marriage interest is not to kiss others, then she should stop. And if any crazy bitch gets angry that her man/woman kisses goddess it's their problem.

I would kiss Lana for sure, like you're gonna pass that chance up out of respect.  Oh, hell no!  LOL.  I mean I respect Lana greatly and think she's slightly crazy for doing this with fans, but imagine the stories you'd have.  And what if you wound up getting some virus from her?  You could tell everyone that you got ill from making out with Lana Del Rey  :thumb3:

I sometimes worry about those creeps that tried to break into her home and camp outside and suddenly it will cause her to change around her fans. This of course sucks because if she became less friendly to her fans we all lose.