Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

what happened to Lanaboards? It was down for about three days.

yeah for me, too but apparently some people were posting here yesterday?

:illumilana:

The jokes that are Track 7,8,10 are older than her whole music career

Although track No. 8 sounds like a smash and just stating a fact

Not that it matters anyway, nothing ever happens in this god forsaken fanbase. All we do is speculate and hype us ourselves up over things that never happen and thirst over old songs to leak. I mean, her songs old leaks more often than she gives her officially released songs and album any promo and hype or performances. Which is awful. 

lABVyGE.png

Not that it matters anyway, nothing ever happens in this god forsaken fanbase. All we do is speculate and hype us ourselves up over things that never happen and thirst over old songs to leak. I mean, her songs old leaks more often than she gives her officially released songs and album any promo and hype or performances. Which is awful. 

But i prefer being here with nothing official than being on other forums with nothing official. We can talk a lot of shit on this forum lol and the fanbase here is better than in other places (twitter for example) 

So, I've been living under a rock or a while as it pertains to Lana, but is it true that Honeymoon is coming out in August/September? O_o If so, am quite ecstatic, did not expect another album this soon after what was a long wait for Ultraviolence.

So, I've been living under a rock or a while as it pertains to Lana, but is it true that Honeymoon is coming out in August/September? O_o If so, am quite ecstatic, did not expect another album this soon after what was a long wait for Ultraviolence.

September, yes, according to her tho. 

Her father just tweeted a wedding photo that said Happy Anniversary...Honeymoon

Rob wyd

he instagrammed it too and @ the honeymoon account that weird one. And patty (lanas mom) instagrammed photoos of her honeymoon/marriage and @@HONEYMOON