ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Dear little Jesus,

I'm not asking you many favors, but could you please convince Lana to sing part of one of her new songs in French? I had this dream... it sounded so pretty! If you grant me that wish, I swear I'll quit smoking.

Good night lil' Jesus.

AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Typical Florence jesus Welch offering lessons on songwriting, lyrics, performance and aesthetics once more...that woman's talent aahh

talented queen  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

why do we always talk about other artists in this thread...first Ke$ha, then Florence...who's next, Itchy Areola? (jk - the previous two are actually talented)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Typical Florence fucking Welch offering lessons on songwriting, lyrics, performance and aesthetics once more...that woman's talent aahh

Lana is better im sorry. But this is soo fucking off topic. 

So apparently Lana's Vevo channel has a private video and people are speculating that it's Honeymoon. Usually videos drop on Sunday or Monday so we'll see.

The update account @delreydotcom is saying this.

Edited by brooklynbaby91

I'm not sure about Honeymoon and Apple music anymore, seemed like a good idea at first but..

"The main sticking point is the 3-month free trial that Apple Music are using to lure customers; rather than footing the bill for the trial of their service, Apple are asking the artists themselves to give away their music for free for that period. The deal would be especially problematic for artists who have new albums out during that period and rely heavily on income made in the first few months after release."

You can read the full article here.

god-damn.png

I'm not sure about Honeymoon and Apple music anymore, seemed like a good idea at first but..

"The main sticking point is the 3-month free trial that Apple Music are using to lure customers; rather than footing the bill for the trial of their service, Apple are asking the artists themselves to give away their music for free for that period. The deal would be especially problematic for artists who have new albums out during that period and rely heavily on income made in the first few months after release."

You can read the full article here.

if the artist is big enough they will probably pay to the label for the 3 months free trial

We're reaching to 200 pages and we still don't have a lead single  :defeated:  :pft:

Is it confirmed that Honeymoon isn't the lead single?

qsVmBMd.png