ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

248,000 sold downloads

2.4 million streams

the Hot 100 is a blend of many different facets, airplay on a new single almost always comes later

Deubts at #7 on the big chart (the Hot 100)

and #1 on the digital songs chart

according to billboard.com in a story solely focusing on the Top 10 of the Hot 100

with the title

Omi back to #1 Lana Del Rey debuts at #7

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

i actually love 'tropico'. i'd love another one.

but back on topic....when is that damn preorder coming?!??? the album is a month away...shouldn't it be up soon? i hope we get at least 'honeymoon' with it. can't wait to lose myself in those creepy ass strings tbh

i actually love 'tropico'. i'd love another one.

but back on topic....when is that damn preorder coming?!??? the album is a month away...shouldn't it be up soon? i hope we get at least 'honeymoon' with it. can't wait to lose myself in those creepy ass strings tbh

248,000 sold downloads

2.4 million streams

the Hot 100 is a blend of many different facets, airplay on a new single almost always comes later

according to billboard.com in a story solely focusing on the Top 10 of the Hot 100

with the title

welp, you may not be amused to hear, but Billboard basically confirmed that their stats were waaaaaaaaaaay off and that the charts will come out tomorrow. Stop trolling. It is already all over the internet.

Your delusion and trolling were never funny. I wouldn't even be suprised if you are actually somebody who just runs into this place to troll Lana. If not, you have serious mental issues.

leaked version- that makes you leap for joy doesn't.

Why don't you go on a site of artist you like.

This would put Lana and Britney Spears together.

In that both had charts taken away to appease the powers that be.

Not bad company to be in. (Britney had a #1 taken away by a spur of the moment chart fix after the fact)

Haters are always haters.

I bet the haters love this (see this thread for all those hoping Lana would get screwed, same people (plus newbees) time and again

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I can't wait for the 30-second snippets we get when the tracklist is finally uploaded to iTunes

I'll be replaying that shit again and again :cumming: 

That makes 8 songs in the Hot 100 3 bubbling under= 11 total charters

Video games #91

Young and beautiful #22

Summertime Sadness #6

West Coast #18

Shades of cool #79

Ultraviolence #70

and 3 bubbling under including

Once upon a dream

Brooklyn Baby

8 songs on the Real Time Twitter top 140

including the #1 honeymoon and #4 high by the beach

to go along with the 4 on the Top 200 albums (some are considered ep) but on the official charts

it is all the same

#1 ultraviolence

#2 born to die

#20 lana del rey (EP)

#10 paradise

Don't know how everyone thinks about how she's going to put two different songs in the same album, she already did that with BTD, ex: VG and BJ both were singles, being VG being a slow song (Honeymoon) and BJ the single material (HBTB), others are: Lolita, Diet Mountain Dew and Off To The Races VS Carmen, Million Dollar Man and Without You. She's being doing this since ever...

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

New stats are out. High By The Beach officially debuted at #51.

Oh well the fall wont be that messy lmfao 

Interscope couldn't really buy her a place in the top 10 so I think this was just a way to draw attention to the song.

It was billboard mistake 

being VG being a slow song (Honeymoon) and BJ the single material (HBTB),

that comparison doesn't really make sense because videogames charted way better than the "single material" blue jeans..

i don't even care about her chart positions but #52 is so low like how did that even happen. she needs to do something for her next single or this is gonna be like the born to die era where no single (except for vg) charted in the top 100. mess

i76mrxw.png 

So the single was #1 for most of the week on ITunes, and they don't count that? Does that mean those will count next week?

If so, the new methology of singles is all screwed up. Singles were suppose to keep the old method, albums the Friday.

With the chart going live Tuesday

Could billboard not have a clue as to what counts when?

248,000 sold downloads

2.4 million streams

with the title

nah

Wy8jf2U.jpg

that comparison doesn't really make sense because videogames charted way better than the "single material" blue jeans..

I mean in the sense that Video Games was used for promo mainly after the big break, being a build up song, like Honeymoon, and Blue Jeans being used for promo, just like High By The Beach. Didn't use Born To Die, even tho it was the 1fst real single, and HBTB it's the 1fst single too, even tho BJ was in the Video Games EP, because it felt too similar to me and since I was comparing sad songs you could bop to vs sad songs... well

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif