ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm not saying the numbers are wrong, I just said that laybe Billboard did that on purpose. That's all.

Like do you mean that they love lana so much so they faked the charts to promote High By The Beach for 1 day?

giphy.gif

Don't know how everyone thinks about how she's going to put two different songs in the same album, she already did that with BTD, ex: VG and BJ both were singles, being VG being a slow song (Honeymoon) and BJ the single material (HBTB), others are: Lolita, Diet Mountain Dew and Off To The Races VS Carmen, Million Dollar Man and Without You. She's being doing this since ever...

Love you :kiss:

But what are you talking about

Love you :kiss:

But what are you talking about

I first saw Love you and I was like  :biblio: ok..  but then I saw "but what are you talking about" and I was like oh, ok, it's drag  :oic2:

Anywas, I'm talking about how people keep wondering how will lana manage to put, two differents songs in the same album when reality is Lana always do stuff like this

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Like do you mean that they love lana so much so they faked the charts to promote High By The Beach for 1 day?

If you had read my original post youùd know that I said it could be a way to promote Lana (by Interscope). Of course I was just kidding but people didn't get it.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I first saw Love you and I was like  :biblio: ok..  but then I saw "but what are you talking about" and I was like oh, ok, it's drag  :oic2:

Anywas, I'm talking about how people keep wondering how will lana manage to put, two differents songs in the same album when reality is Lana always do stuff like this

No it's not a drag I wrote I love you because if I simply wrote:

hey bitch what'chu talking 'bout 

then it seems like I am trying to shade you when in fact I just didn't understand what you were saying

You know, I really hope Lana is happy with Honeymoon once it's released. She said she 'wasn't crazy on the production of BTD' then said she 'went to far with UV', I don't want to hear another reason for not promoting HM a few months down the line.

Hell no. If we get any songs like BoringMoon or Life Is Boring, I'll be asleep before the album is over.

Speak for yourself, I've been suffering from insomnia the entire summer and this could cure me.

tumblr_mgg7niY79H1qggpkco1_500.gif

You know, I really hope Lana is happy with Honeymoon once it's released. She said she 'wasn't crazy on the production of BTD' then said she 'went to far with UV', I don't want to hear another reason for not promoting HM a few months down the line.

don't worry there's still time for lana to decide to rerecord the album in full and claim that September 18 was actually the due date for her child with franny :hooker:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Hell no. If we get any songs like BoringMoon or Life Is Boring, I'll be asleep before the album is over.

I'm perfectly fine with that. You get your beauty sleep and I get to listen to awesome Lana songs :pray2:

Nah jk I'm sure the album will have variety like always, I'm just really excited to hear LIB in full already

tbh Lana says a lot of shit that doesn;t make sense at times.

When did she say she went too far with UV? I don't remember that (not questioning that it happened, just curious).

When did she say she went too far with UV? I don't remember that (not questioning that it happened, just curious).

Speak for yourself, I've been suffering from insomnia the entire summer and this could cure me.

Omg, same? All I wanna do is get sleep by the beach. For once. Because I have to take 2 melatonin tablets to knock myself out :(