ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

-

finally came back here and i see so many bald heads here.  :creep:

should i listen to the recordings or should i wait... gosh i hate this....

I personally refuse to listen to the LQ recordings more than once, because I want my first listen of Honeymoon in HQ to be special, and if I've replayed these shitty recordings a billion times beforehand, it won't be special at all. I mostly just wanted a quick listen to the recordings to get a feel for the album as a whole, but I didn't pay that much attention tbh, as I don't want to ruin my first proper listening experience.

(Although, I did replay Salvatore about 10 times because it's probably the best song Lana has ever written!) 

It's gonna be so hard waiting another 5 days for the HQ versions of these songs!!! (well, possibly less days if it leaks early, which it probably will). I am so hyped for this album after everyone's reviews!! It's gonna slay me so much   :flutter:   :flutter:

-

I personally refuse to listen to the LQ recordings more than once, because I want my first listen of Honeymoon in HQ to be special, and if I've replayed these shitty recordings a billion times beforehand, it won't be special at all. I mostly just wanted a quick listen to the recordings to get a feel for the album as a whole, but I didn't pay that much attention tbh, as I don't want to ruin my first proper listening experience.

(Although, I did replay Salvatore about 10 times because it's probably the best song Lana has ever written!) 

It's gonna be so hard waiting another 5 days for the HQ versions of these songs!!! (well, possibly less days if it leaks early, which it probably will). I am so hyped for this album after everyone's reviews!! It's gonna slay me so much   :flutter:   :flutter:

you're a satan trapped in a human's body LOL.

dont tempt me. :pray2: 

i agree with that my first listen should be in HQ with my headphones on. coz i want to hear every little detail and instruments playing in each track (so i can be bald for like a week or more LOL)

giphy.gif

So what are y'all favorite and least favorite songs? Favorites are Religion and Art Deco, and least favorite is definitely High by the Beach, I can't think of any others that I don't really like. 

Freak is my favorite still

I like that the album doesn't have bad song (like Guns and Roses on UV), but  I guess if I had to single out one it would be Terrence Loves You. It's still a good song, but all other tracks are better. :whatever:

Freak is my favorite still

I like that the album doesn't have bad song (like Guns and Roses on UV), but  I guess if I had to single out one it would be Terrence Loves You. It's still a good song, but all other tracks are better. :whatever:

I haven't heard it yet but what I know is that IMO TLY is better than HM

Mfhp.gif

Blackest Day/Freak/ Salvatore/Religion def came out as my favorites. MTWBT would probably rank if it were brand new too. The album is fantastic and I can't wait to be able to listen to it properly, alone with no noise or people in the way. HBTB might be boring to people by now but it really fits in contrast and while TLY is a beautiful song imo, it kind of takes the backseat to the rest of the album.

tZ7WN4B.gif