ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

To me, its production is great already but I would be curious to hear what would MR do for "Queen of Disaster". 

Yeah same, I can see that song being amazing if the production was done better.

qsVmBMd.png

People acting like they know what the albums going to be like.................

The only thing we know really is she mentioned Jazz.

qsVmBMd.png

I want Honeymoon to be full of 8 minute songs about suicide, produced by John Cale. I want all the videos to be filmed on her iPhone and I want no live performances at all!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Lana said the album is closer to BTD/Paradise and "very different" from her last one ( UV). If people will be dissapointed she is the one to blame.

So far the chances of being a BTD/P part 2 or a completely different album is 50/50 since both Emile and Ronson confirmed working with her. Remember that Lana described that Yayo version on Paradise and MDM as "jazz influenced". So let's just wait for more information because sometimes what she describes is very different from what we get

Lana said the album is closer to BTD/Paradise and "very different" from her last one ( UV). If people will be dissapointed she is the one to blame.

So far the chances of being a BTD/P part 2 or a completely different album is 50/50 since both Emile and Ronson confirmed working with her. Remember that Lana described that Yayo version on Paradise and MDM as "jazz influenced". So let's just wait for more information because sometimes what she describes is very different from what we get

She also said Cruel World and Shades of Cool were signs of her progressing to jazz...and that UV would sound like a combination of Blue Jeans and Dark Paradise. So, let's not put too much stock in her descriptions.

She also said Cruel World and Shades of Cool were signs of her progressing to jazz...and that UV would sound like a combination of Blue Jeans and Dark Paradise. So, let's not put too much stock in her descriptions.

Did she describe these before working with Dan?

I want Honeymoon to be full of 8 minute songs about suicide, produced by John Cale. I want all the videos to be filmed on her iPhone and I want no live performances at all!

CBehTYwWgAA7ne2.jpg

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I, for some reason, think that Honeymoon is going to be dark. Not in the same way Ultraviolence was dark, though.

Regardless of the producers and everything else, I am really more interested in what her lyrical content will be. Something tells me we will be getting some sour lyrics out of this record. By sour I mean passive aggressive, alluding to something, etc.

Ok, so the album is coming this Summer, am I right??

If so, then, LANA GIVE US SOME INFO FFS!! It's only 2 months left since Summer (I'm not counting April :smokes:  ) 

And btw, I want songs similar to Body Electric, G&M, In the Sun, Playground.. Something like that.. Hated Gaga for jazz album tbh

Edit: I've just seen that she was inspired by "Big Eyes", for this new album or at least "MTWBT".. So, if that's true, I'm really excited 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

If she wants to go back to the BTD sound, she better do it in the vein of Paradise, like Body Electric and Ride, or from BTD well, the sound of Million Dollar Man and Lucky Ones would be nice because the crazy bitch describes things as the complete opposite, but please not the atrocity that was the remake of Yayo, she butchered it, the original from AKA is heaven :aw:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City