ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMG this girl has totally copied Lana !!! It's fucking crazy!!! But the song is insanely catchy lool

How do you feel about the comparisons to singers like Amy Winehouse and Lana Del Rey? 

They’re people that I like, and they’re big influences. I mean, especially Amy Winehouse. She’s really incredible. And Lana’s probably one of the greatest lyricists we’ve had in a long time. I guess what I share in common with those girls is that I’m very nostalgic and that I sort of romanticize any era except my own. The other times were so much more glamorous, and I’m kind of like a female drag queen. I love dressing up.

Why are you even posting this in the Honeymoon thread?

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Why are you even posting this in the Honeymoon thread?

LOOL I POSTED IT HERE CUZ HONEYMOON ERA VISUALS MYT B SIMILAR TO THIS VIDEO...SO I POSTED IT HERE AS IN SOMETHIN TO WATCH WHILE WE  WAIT 4 HONEYMOON. I MADE A SEPERATE THREAD TO DISCUSS CHLOE BLACK . 

SINCERE APOLOGIES TO THE POWERS THAT BE :eek:

Her botox face is worse than Lanas.

Anyways, I just want the new album to NOT have that amateur demo-ey sound that UV had. Like, keep that homemade feel to the vids please.

Anyways, I just want the new album to NOT have that amateur demo-ey sound that UV had.

Please elaborate on this.

Please elaborate on this.

Listening to UV was like listening to the not-yet polished version. Her voice sounded LQ with too much echo. They recorded the songs in one take so I guess that's why. They should have crafted it more.

Listening to UV was like listening to the not-yet polished version. Her voice sounded LQ with too much echo. They recorded the songs in one take so I guess that's why. They should have crafted it more.

It was meant to sound like this. I remember that Dan said they recorded the songs with a cheap mic. 

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

where's the mariah stan?

An album release is nothing without them :(

Anyways, i think the album will sound like Wait For Life. It fits the description

I completely disagree, I thought UV had a solid direction and fit her voice amazingly. Any more polished and it wouldnt be the dark reverb rock album we got!! Ugh UV is so fucking godly

ultraviolence is still her best album tho  :bye2:  :bye2:

Yes, how anyone can call it 'unpolished' is beyond me.

LOOL I POSTED IT HERE CUZ HONEYMOON ERA VISUALS MYT B SIMILAR TO THIS VIDEO...SO I POSTED IT HERE AS IN SOMETHIN TO WATCH WHILE WE  WAIT 4 HONEYMOON. I MADE A SEPERATE THREAD TO DISCUSS CHLOE BLACK . 

SINCERE APOLOGIES TO THE POWERS THAT BE :eek:

Don't go caps lock all over me Missy :read:

ZmJh1LG.jpg