ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Has this been posted already? Can anyone confirm or deny this? Cause if she said that it's kind of a big deal right? (Ignoring that Lana herself is the most unreliable source for Lana news)https://mobile.twitter.com/LanaDReyCrew/status/602045550058467329

WTF she's releasing the album in September?!?! I was looking forward to an August release but September....ughhh no way !!! Bleeegh x(.....Really hope this news is false.

Has this been posted already? Can anyone confirm or deny this? Cause if she said that it's kind of a big deal right? (Ignoring that Lana herself is the most unreliable source for Lana news)

https://mobile.twitter.com/LanaDReyCrew/status/602045550058467329

There's my reply  :hooker:

Btw, I don't wanna wait that long, + Summer is so Lana.. So, I don't wanna believe that she said it's coming in September 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Obv real they need to upload a damn video quick, but lets not forget that shes not that good with dates so it could be an estimation

Does it means that we'll get it in November or maybe early next year??

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

My friend attended the concert last night and he told me she did actually say that, but I don't really have a problem witht that, we'll get the first single soon and then maybe promo singles all throughout summer, especially if she has two videos shot, but on the other hand "ultraviolence may 1st"  :toofunny:

My friend attended the concert last night and he told me she did actually say that, but I don't really have a problem witht that, we'll get the first single soon and then maybe promo singles all throughout summer, especially if she has two videos shot, but on the other hand "ultraviolence may 1st"  :toofunny:

No one believes me, but I absolutely swear she said in the video "as soon as May 1st." So she wasn't wrong :troll: 

No one believes me, but I absolutely swear she said in the video "as soon as May 1st." So she wasn't wrong :troll:

i'm pretty sure she just said "May 1st" when that person asked her, however she wasn't /technically/ wrong bc that was before she met Auerbach, so it's possible that it was going to be released on May 1st but was pushed back after their meeting

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i'm pretty sure she just said "May 1st" when that person asked her, however she wasn't /technically/ wrong bc that was before she met Auerbach, so it's possible that it was going to be released on May 1st but was pushed back after their meeting

And she wasn't that off, regardless. 

Ugh, I need Honeymoon before september. I'll move to Japan in September and I'm sure I won't have the money for the deluxe box set when I'm over there :ohno:

It seems Honeymoon is releasing Sept 3rd and Regina Sunset is releasing on June 5th according to the musicbizspy tweet

stop believing bullshit accounts! there is no proof + that account makes up so much shit all the time oh my GOD

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Am I the only one who's HAPPY about that? I know she said August but I was so pessimistic about it that I didn't expect anything before 2016 :toofunny:

and it's not like she said a month thats super far away from August lol 

that could be true tbh since she's friend with him, but i dont believe that shitty as twitter account in fact i blocked them.