ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Same for some reason I have this idea that it's going to be a some what short song with a DMD tempo. I really hope that its a bop though :defeated:

Then again, it could be like Flipside with a minute long finale of just an instrumental so we'll see lol I hope it's a bop too tho 

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Then again, it could be like Flipside with a minute long finale of just an instrumental so we'll see lol I hope it's a bop too tho

If Dan Auerbach was on the guitar or Blake then I hope it's a flipside!!!!!!

I miss the days of Lanz playing up-coming album tracks for fans on her tours. Everything is so esoteric now.

She did that like... less than a year ago? ??? She has done that for all of her albums. I don't doubt she'll do it for Honeymoon

She did that like... less than a year ago? ??? She has done that for all of her albums. I don't doubt she'll do it for Honeymoon

I mean how she used to randomly debut non-single album tracks live pre-Born to Die (and with Body Electric). She did it unexpectedly with UV last year.

I mean how she used to randomly debut non-single album tracks live pre-Born to Die (and with Body Electric). She did it unexpectedly with UV last year.

I'm pretty sure she can't because of her label. They probably cared a lot less pre-BTD because she wasn't that big, but I doubt now that she's pretty famous that she can just do whatever she wants as far as releasing things. Its all a marketing game to be as strategic as possible and build hype.

I think Honeymoon (song) will have vocals kind of like Old Money or Video Games but with an overall feel more like Never Let Me Go. Kind of nostalgic and summery but I don't think it'll have the sad edge that OM and VG have. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

That's true but knowing her, she probably already has her own meaning in her head and it's probably completely different from what we all think she means lol

yeah but at least when can get what she trying to say i mean everyone understand shit different but at least it wont be non sense

I believe her randomly posting the eminem dazed magazine cover means she is going to be on the cover soon and she's looking at back issues online

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I've seen on Twitter that MV is coming soon... And in the end it says: "Stay tuned"...

Does it means that we'll get it today or in a few days?? Or they said it just to destroy us??

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I've seen on Twitter that MV is coming soon... And in the end it says: "Stay tuned"...

Does it means that we'll get it today or in a few days?? Or they said it just to destroy us??

News from Twitter usually means fuck-all unless there's a valid source with it or it's from a legitimate account

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

News from Twitter usually means fuck-all unless there's a valid source with it or it's from a legitimate account

It's from model, let me check his name..

It's Jake Mast @@Jake__mast

So, I guess it's legitimate account  :P

The video must have been shot quite a while ago. Look at her hair roots. It seems she has dyed her hair a week or two before. The hair is pretty dark.

She is sporting the new haircolour that is a bit lighter for a few weeks now, like 2-3 weeks before the tour started

It's from model, let me check his name..

It's Jake Mast @@Jake__mast

So, I guess it's legitimate account :P

Hmm, well "coming soon" doesn't really mean much, especially in terms of Lana (re: the Tropico release saga). I wouldn't read too much into it coming out in the next few days tbh

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Hmm, well "coming soon" doesn't really mean much, especially in terms of Lana (re: the Tropico release saga). I wouldn't read too much into it coming out in the next few days tbh

But "Stay tuned"...  :defeated:

From the information we have I would be very surprised that she'll do something very different from last year's strategy. We have 2 videos (last year was the WC an SOC video), there is the tour and she'll release probably in the summer when TV shows are going on vacation. But if she isn't going after a bigger release what is the point of releasing new material in a low key manner after just one year of another low key release? UV is still fresh to me and it didn't flopped commercially (taken in account all the circumstances). Without striving for commercial success, the release of HM doesn't make any sense to me unless she has other plans like getting out from the contract with Interscope (but this raises another question why she would do that?) 

I wish it meant it was coming this week...but it's so unlikely :sadcore6:

Bitch don't kill my vibe  :kiss:

I believe her randomly posting the eminem dazed magazine cover means she is going to be on the cover soon and she's looking at back issues online

Oh, it's an actual cover from a magazine? I was looking for Eminem's cover of Led Zep's Dazed and Confused on youtube (for real). 

It is interesting that she posted it. Hopefully, she *will* be on the cover soon, but if not she may be making a meta-statement about herself. So Eminem is smoking a bong, right? If nobody pans him for being a "bad role model", she receives a kind of "validation" that she is routinely panned for such (for instance, her Facebook picture of Mar 20th, where she smokes a cig) because of her gender, or maybe it's just her. Oh yeah, this has to be about HM. Maybe it means that there won't be much "role modeling" in the HM era (which wouldn't be much of a surprise).