ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm not upset with a September release. There is no reason for releasing HM during the summer unless she wants to avoid again promo. So I'm hopeful that she will strive again for some commercial success and thus we will see her again on TV. 

I'm not upset with a September release. There is no reason for releasing HM during the summer unless she wants to avoid again promo. So I'm hopeful that she will strive again for some commercial success and thus we will see her again on TV. 

Or at least her singing in some radio show lol 

I believe if she releases by Sept 30 it's in consideration for the 2016 Grammy Awards show (e.g., she'd be competing with Taylor's, 1989). If it's later than that, then it's 2017 awards show. So for *me* (I realize she probably gives NF about the Grammys), it will be interesting to see what the actual date will be. 

I've taken a break from Twitter because I've noticed especially recently a whole load of silliness, nastiness, squabbling and fights amongst Lana fans and Lana news accounts (Cole Stroud allegations, LDReyGlobal drama, Serial Killer bullshit, MusicBizSpy bullshit, etc). I have no patience for these massive news accounts tweeting things like "Serial Killer WILL be on Honeymoon" or "Lana Del Rey WILL be releasing Regina Sunset" for attention. I have no patience for seeing Lana news accounts fighting and blocking each other. It's gotten especially bad in the past few weeks. :'(

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I've taken a break from Twitter because I've noticed especially recently a whole load of silliness, nastiness, squabbling and fights amongst Lana fans and Lana news accounts (Cole Stroud allegations, LDReyGlobal drama, Serial Killer bullshit, MusicBizSpy bullshit, etc). I have no patience for these massive news accounts tweeting things like "Serial Killer WILL be on Honeymoon" or "Lana Del Rey WILL be releasing Regina Sunset" for attention. I have no patience for seeing Lana news accounts fighting and blocking each other. It's gotten especially bad in the past few weeks. :'(

It is SO irritating these news accounts dont tweet anything but rumors they pull out of their asses, and they all copy and paste from eachother so news spreads like fire lol