ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Why are you so offended? It's not s rumour, it was a speculation.

I don't think it will happen but it's not like it would be something unusual for artists to not appear in a video.

And "shooting with Lana" could mean she's just directing, she doesn't look like she was filmed herself in the few outtakes we have PLUS she talked about having a concrete vision about how she imagines the song's sound, which could also be a reason why she wouldn't star the video.

but in the end, it was just a speculation someone made, noone claimed it would be like that. So I really don't know why you are getting so mad and aggressive about it

?????

I am not offended nor mad or even aggressive wtf? Please take a moment an re-read what I posted

Unlike the West Coast pics these aren't 'outtakes' but selfies with the models. Her vision about the song has literally nothing to do with the video and yes, Lana not appearing in it is a possibility but it's unlikely imo

Why you guys always think I'm angry/mad is beyond my mind tbh

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Nice, thoughtful answer! Thank you. I didn't know she said her label was surprised. I definitely would love to see it as a bonus track, although I'm 99% sure that is wishful thinking. But we never know ... Yayo was so old, and recorded nicely before, and then it showed up on Paradise.

Great points! Thanks!

She did kind of "explain" this saying that she chose to do it because she could do it in "one take" and that it was like a standard to her. She could just go in the studio and do it quickly. Tbh, I always thought she rerecorded it for an "official" release so that she could perform it again. But she's never performed it.

I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't premier anything new tomorrow, even though I reeeeally don't want to get any hopes up, as there is no evidence that she will do it.

I'm just gonna hope for the best and expect the worst like usual. Lana does whatever the fuck she wants and I love her for it.

I gave up on trusting this gurl with shit a while back  :toofunny: 
I'll just wait n see

I also find it hard to believe that she won't appear in the video herself. The vids are usually very focused on her

Y&B notwithstanding i mean that orchestra got more screentime than her 

What exactly makes Governors Ball so special? Why do you expect her to premiere a new song there?

Large music festival, her only major festival this year, first time playing in her home state in years, the tour has a very "NYC in the 50s" feel.

Large music festival, her only major festival this year, first time playing in her home state in years, the tour has a very "NYC in the 50s" feel.

Thank you. Well that doesn't seem special enough to me but we'll see.

Dito

This is just delusion :P

I'm sorry but who are you to judge someone's perspective? I know you can disagree, but call his opinion delusion just because it doesn't fit with yours? It's not like he said "Lana is God" "Lana is Indie and doesn't care for the money" or something like that.

I do think Lana needs to move her ass though, it's not like people still hate her. She does what she wants yeah but sometimes that's not the best for her or her fans. :toofunny: I'd love to hear new music soon, I know UV is like 1 year old but she abandoned it before it was even released so...