ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm sorry but who are you to judge someone's perspective? I know you can disagree, but call his opinion delusion just because it doesn't fit with yours? It's not like he said "Lana is God" "Lana is Indie and doesn't care for the money" or something like that.

Calm down, it was obviously a joke.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

why would the actors know a lot about the release of MTWBT? didn't one not even know which song the video was for? lol

I mean they obviously have info, they are on the video x.x. I dont think lana's team wont tell them when the video where they participated in

She has to premier during the tour since her band already know how to play HM songs. Her tour is almost finished so it's really a question of time

That's not true at all.  Just because they learned the songs doesn't mean she's obligated to play them.  The band learned YCBTB just to play it once, and presumably that wasn't the original plan.  And according to the setlists they learned FMWUTTT, but they've still never played it.

That's not true at all.  Just because they learned the songs doesn't mean she's obligated to play them.  The band learned YCBTB just to play it once, and presumably that wasn't the original plan.  And according to the setlists they learned FMWUTTT, but they've still never played it.

These examples are true but they don't really apply to this context. I'm talking about a premier of a new song and this usually takes planning from her team, it's not really a question if she is in the mood of singing some songs or not. 

I doubt it will happen, but it'd be really cool if Lana composed lyrics for the "Sleepwalk" track and used it as an instrumental sample on a Honeymoon song.

i know right, its so good

These examples are true but they don't really apply to this context. I'm talking about a premier of a new song and this usually takes planning from her team, it's not really a question if she is in the mood of singing some songs or not. 

I know the premier of a new song takes planning, authorizations, etc. -- but plans can change.  Just because they learned it doesn't mean she absolutely "has to" play it, like you said.

I know the premier of a new song takes planning, authorizations, etc. -- but plans can change.  Just because they learned it doesn't mean she absolutely "has to" play it, like you said.

I agree, She hasnt perform songs on her setlist a lot of times, because she felt like changing the order or the songs

I doubt it will happen, but it'd be really cool if Lana composed lyrics for the "Sleepwalk" track and used it as an instrumental sample on a Honeymoon song.

:)

giphy.gif