ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The fact that it doesn't rhyme makes me wonder if they really are lyrics. People on Twitter suggested the possibility of a monologue and I'm into it to say the least

This was taken in Chicago while they were at the yacht so maybe she's just talking about how much she loves the ocean???? 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

That selfie is three weeks old, when she was on the boat with the band in Chicago.  https://instagram.com/p/3SCFnLOjoe/?taken-by=mrbironic

This was taken in Chicago while they were at the yacht so maybe she's just talking about how much she loves the ocean???? 

we posted this at the same time lmao 

Could be, so it may be a big influence on the album? Like she seems to feature her inspirations on the honeymoon account so yeah might just be I guess we'll only know when it gets out

ZKcaooE.png

That selfie is three weeks old, when she was on the boat with the band in Chicago.  https://instagram.com/p/3SCFnLOjoe/?taken-by=mrbironic

we posted this at the same time lmao 

:brows: 

Could be, so it may be a big influence on the album? Like she seems to feature her inspirations on the honeymoon account so yeah might just be I guess we'll only know when it gets out

True, besides, the first half of it sounds weird, maybe those are something

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Guys the first part has a clear rhyme scheme Honeymoon=tycoon and champagne=rain and it's the Honeymoon account so I'm pretty sure those ARE lyrics

The bit about sailing might be something she added regarding the picture

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Guys the first part has a clear rhyme scheme Honeymoon=tycoon and champagne=rain and it's the Honeymoon account so I'm pretty sure those ARE lyrics

The bit about sailing might be something she added regarding the picture

Yeah true sorry I noticed the rhyming in the first part but it didn't made sense that only the first part would rhyme I guess you're right

ZKcaooE.png

So on Honeymoon we have acoustic guitars, beautiful soft strings (title track), harps (Life Is Beautiful) and jazz influences? Here for it!

QUEEN of CONNECTING with fans I do the same I post old selfies when I look ugly just so ppl don't forget my pretty face WHEN WILL YOUR ANTISOCIAL FAVE

@

"Living in the land of Honeymoons & Oil Tycoons. God Bless America, the land of pink champagne & purple rain. This is my favourite perspective / nothing but white sails above and blue waters rolling in front of me for miles and miles."

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif