ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

my expectations with posts on the hm account are so low that anything that is more significant than "meet bonquisha, from detroit, who plays the triangle in the intro of one of my songs" satisfies me

Hahaha :thumb:

I wonder if anyone from her team (or Lana herself) visits these boards, I'd love for her to hear this feedback from us

It's funny how you guys want to know E V E R Y T H I N G about her old songs but when she's finally telling us cute details about new music y'all fucking complain.

It's funny how you guys want to know E V E R Y T H I N G about her old songs but when she's finally telling us cute details about new music y'all fucking complain.

truth. i actually like how she's hinting everything, i think it's cute (and painful).

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

She's taking us on her Honeymoon with these posts, she is presenting and giving credit all the people who worked on the amazing album we suppose it is, SHE CARES Y'ALL, SHE'S AN ARTIST

I still laugh hard at your jokes tho 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

true, but the jokes are funny

true, but the jokes are funny

yeah I know lmao but I was talking about the ones you are actually complaining. 

I appreciate knowing the details about the album, and who does what, but the jokes are funny lmfao

the jokes & sarcasm on this board is the only reason why I'm on it.

of course there's Lana too

Twins.

:brows:

no. National Anthem is 1st hm single.

or she remixed KPs Firework.

omg katy & lana collab

Hahaha :thumb:

I wonder if anyone from her team (or Lana herself) visits these boards, I'd love for her to hear this feedback from us

I've started think that she knows what we write here and she's having fun posting on honeymoon

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

I think that the details she gives us about the new music are great, and I'm grateful for the honeymoon account!

She posts details that no other artist would post about their own music

Lana looks so ... different o n the current selfies. Softer and the new hairstyle also makes her appear super-different compared to the BtD/UV looks.

I wonder if it's just because these are personal pics or if she might drastically change her visuals for the "era"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

So if honeymoon will be released on friday so the dates are:

September 4th

September 11th

September 18th

September 25th

giphy.gif

I'm worried about MTWBT

we don't even know for certain whether MTWBT will be on the actual album, she talked about it in a few interviews months ago. all the stuff about it being a single and it having a video is purely speculation

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

we don't even know for certain whether MTWBT will be on the actual album, she talked about it in a few interviews months ago. all the stuff about it being a single and it having a video is purely speculation

I heard it was supposed to be released last month?