ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

yes i got exclusive info from honeymoonleak before he/she/it was banned and i am pleased to tell you all that the next single is the updated version of cola in which francesco has described her pussy as tasting like pineapple fanta

It's gonna be the hit that EVERYONES been waiting for :creep: just wait for Betty spaghetti to hit it out of the park and end the haterz once and for all :hooker:

Honeymoon: The complete confection. The new album re-issue by female recording artist Lana Del Rey, featuring three brand new songs capitalising on the recent and public break down of her relationship!!!

No katy shade tho

CJjib6A.jpg

So, can we say this is from the Honeymoon shoot BTS?

11379773_694022430703717_332892628_n.jpg

God, I hope! I was looking back at his photos of Lana & I was thinking how his photographic tone really captures the theme I've envisioned for Honeymoon.

AND THAT FRINGE I CAN'T

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Honeymoon: The complete confection. The new album re-issue by female recording artist Lana Del Rey, featuring three brand new songs capitalising on the recent and public break down of her relationship!!!

No katy shade tho

263.gif

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

yes i got exclusive info from honeymoonleak before he/she/it was banned and i am pleased to tell you all that the next single is the updated version of cola in which francesco has described her pussy as tasting like pineapple fanta

i mean, what kind of tropical, artistic integrity

I hope this time we get a video for it. :)

Guys what do u expect that she will give us this week?

she'll give us a photo of Geraldine Green Eyes holding some gently used panties on vid shoot. She'll tell us that she's from Glasgow, and has gorgeous green eyes and that if you live in Coatbridge you'll definitely know her ;she'll tell us how they've been together for some time and go on fabulous hunts for daddies and hit every retirement home from Edinburgh Scotland to Southampton England. :hooker:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I really want to see some official promo shoots ;(

Like, ok if we have to wait for music but ... come on. I'd love to have her sporting the look from the Honeymoon snippets (without the feet :3). Not here for the fringe ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I want and official release date. That would honestly be the single most satisfying post she could make. I'm not sure why there is no set date seeing that we're almost a month away from September. A tracklist or the album art would be beyond amazing as well.

I want and official release date. That would honestly be the single most satisfying post she could make. I'm not sure why there is no set date seeing that we're almost a month away from September. A tracklist or the album art would be beyond amazing as well.

I hope this won't be like the release of a West Coast

smile.gif

Sorry Lana but I think I'll buy Taylor's Album next month

I just met her at a gay cafe and showed her this comment and she started crying and told me this is why she wish she was dead already. :(