ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I just thought of this, what if the Weeknd guy is in one of Lana's music videos like A$ap Rocky

I'll only be here for this if it's similar to the Body Electric part of Tropico, except set in the Forbidden Forest, and The Weeknd's antlers are put to use by him playing one of those half horse, half human things, except he would be half moose/elk/reindeer. 

I'm hoping that Lana just forgot to log out from the Honeymoon account when she followed the reindeer. 

His star power is bigger than Lana's now, so whatever she's doing with him it wont hurt her career since he's acclaimed too. 

Whenever I read "muddy trap" description I think of Money Power Glory or something similar to The Weeknd. Does anybody have something similar to a "muddy trap" song to enlighten me? I really don't know what to expect from this record anymore

Whenever I read "muddy trap" description I think of Money Power Glory or something similar to The Weeknd. Does anybody have something similar to a "muddy trap" song to enlighten me? I really don't know what to expect from this record anymore

Earth Intruders by Björk!1! "muddy with twigs and branches" :rip:

smile.gif

I've been tiring to figure out the "Muddy Trap Energy" description but I have no idea tbh :toofunny:

The only half-arse idea I do have is that some of the instrumentals/production would be thick, heavy? Maybe that's Lana's description for the bops perhaps and that the 

" Late-night Miles Davis drives" is for the slower more ballad type of tracks -like honeymoon for instance...

:smokes3: IDK I might be reaching tbh...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Miles Davis-esque songs would be slower and jazzier, perhaps with horns. Muddy trap is what confuses me....I think of dark indie pop like Off to the Races meets Mermaid Motel or something by FKA.