ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

lol i can't imagine lana ever doing that but i pray it happens tbh

it would be so unlike her but she seems to be behaving differently lately with this new sound and releasing the video so quickly. I will maintain a sliver of hope. Tbh ill be ecstatic if she even shows up to the VMAs  :flutter:

33fcc3c.jpg

Ok on a completely different topic, Lana said she has only shot 2 videos for the album. We have seen clips from the honeymoon video and HBTB, but the BTS pictures with those male models (for MTWBT?) are from the Korean bell of friendship, which doesn't really seem to add up with the locations/themes of HBTB or HM? So I guess the question is, are there 3 videos/is Lana getting even worse at math??? 

Also this is reach but when she instagrammed the picture of that building with the caption "because you used to come here- when melodies are gone, in you i hear a song" I was getting the vibe that those were lyrics and that was the location of a video. Again huge reach but for some reason i just automatically associated it with MTWBT.

this whole post is a mess and I couldn't figure out how to word it so just idk tell me your thoughts

33fcc3c.jpg

Ok on a completely different topic, Lana said she has only shot 2 videos for the album. We have seen clips from the honeymoon video and HBTB, but the BTS pictures with those male models (for MTWBT?) are from the Korean bell of friendship, which doesn't really seem to add up with the locations/themes of HBTB or HM? So I guess the question is, are there 3 videos/is Lana getting even worse at math??? 

Also this is reach but when she instagrammed the picture of that building with the caption "because you used to come here- when melodies are gone, in you i hear a song" I was getting the vibe that those were lyrics and that was the location of a video. Again huge reach but for some reason i just automatically associated it with MTWBT.

this whole post is a mess and I couldn't figure out how to word it so just idk tell me your thoughts

she did say she already had 2 videos shot... but that was a while ago.. maybe she has 3 by now haha

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Also this is reach but when she instagrammed the picture of that building with the caption "because you used to come here- when melodies are gone, in you i hear a song" I was getting the vibe that those were lyrics and that was the location of a video. Again huge reach but for some reason i just automatically associated it with MTWBT.

Yeah those are lyrics... from a Whitney Houston song. She used to go there I think and Lana was in town so she visited that place. :)

doing the most, the song is out in 2 days lol, like BB leaked 1 year before the album and we got it anyway 

Ikr. Also, it's obvious it would've been a bonus track in the end anyway due to the overall sound of the album.

im quite curious about the other songs on this album now. and how honeymoon will fit with HBTB. such different songs. one is super orchestral and one is trap music. im interested in how it will all sound together. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

^In HBTB, Lana preserves the same cinematic kind of sound and how she builds up the tension. In a way, HBTB sound is structured similarly to Honeymoon - especially the beginning and the end. And the end of HBTB sounds like interluding to another soundscape.

I know this doesn't mean anything and Lana is so unpredictable BUT last year the official tracklist came out a day after the WC video dropped.

And the album cover came the day after that. 

Omg PLEASE the album trailer for UV was so beautiful

I agree! It was really lovely to watch in anticipation for the album!

And I really think we will get a trailer for this album too! I mean we got one for Paradise and then Ultraviolence so it would make sense if she released one for Honeymoon!

I don't know if it'll be outtakes fro HBTB or something more like the little Honeymoon (song) clips, but either way I think we'll get some kind of trailer with song previews :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

ok so now we have what seems to be a release date when does this huntymoon speculation thread turn into the pre-release thread???

I think we need to leave this messy thread behind and start a new one.

I know this doesn't mean anything and Lana is so unpredictable BUT last year the official tracklist came out a day after the WC video dropped.

And the album cover came the day after that. 

Yesterday we got the video, today we got a date, tomorrow ???? :creep: