ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Just thought I'd point this out, that @@ChinaDoll.palace Instagram account keeps posting the same images as Lana right BEFORE Lana posts them. They said that Lana would announce something in "45 minutes" and then literally in 45 minutes Lana posted that billboard image with the date. They also posted that behind the scenes video of HBTB before Lana did, as well as that fan art that is now the Honeymoon avatar pic. They're also claiming that Lana has big news coming over the next few days, and I think we should listen… they seem to be involved behind the scenes or something, like Lana's disciple or something lmao. Idk how they've gotten every detail correct so far. What do you think??

Just thought I'd point this out, that @@ChinaDoll.palace Instagram account keeps posting the same images as Lana right BEFORE Lana posts them. They said that Lana would announce something in "45 minutes" and then literally in 45 minutes Lana posted that billboard image with the date. They also posted that behind the scenes video of HBTB before Lana did, as well as that fan art that is now the Honeymoon avatar pic. They're also claiming that Lana has big news coming over the next few days, and I think we should listen… they seem to be involved behind the scenes or something, like Lana's disciple or something lmao. Idk how they've gotten every detail correct so far. What do you think??

They said there will be news about "Burnt Norton" and "Music to Watch Boys to" tomorrow so we'll see...

They said there will be news about "Burnt Norton" and "Music to Watch Boys to" tomorrow so we'll see...

I think Lana liked a post that was telling people to stop dragging that acc, so she knows about the account and its not impossible that she DMs that account with exclusive goss

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I'm impressed that she actually promote this album

Well yeah, it's a welcome change.

If only she would do TV (or even radio) performances, I would like to have live vocals of Honeymoon's bridge, without fans screaming over it

I can't find him on Instagram snskkskkakskdjdjsjjs

I NEED A LINK

The site doesn't let me do that

Lana's mom confirmed that the billboard photo isn't the cover

https://instagram.com/p/6Zzz1BnaeG/

Nah she didn't.

I mean, I don't think that this will be the cover but if the picture was bith a billboard AND the cover, it would still be "two firtsts" for Chuck.

However, I thought the UV billboard pic was shot by Chuck aswell?!?

Nah she didn't.

I mean, I don't think that this will be the cover but if the picture was bith a billboard AND the cover, it would still be "two firtsts" for Chuck.

However, I thought the UV billboard pic was shot by Chuck aswell?!?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

To me what she says could also be taken as the billboard and cover are the same. She doesn't specifically say that they are two different photos. It would make sense for either scenario. I'm honestly hoping they aren't the same. I'd like a different album cover.