ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I think Lana was toying with the paparazzi and even if Terrance Loves You is real it wouldn't be the first time (or last time tbh) Lana has given us some straight up odd track titles. Look at Brooklyn Baby or Cola both are good examples of bad track titles but ended up being fan favorites....

Also when I watched the video myself for the first time I thought she said Trevor Phillips loves you :creep:   :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I think Lana was toying with the paparazzi and even if Terrance Loves You is real it wouldn't be the first time (or last time tbh) Lana has given us some straight up odd track titles. Look at Brooklyn Baby or Cola both are good examples of bad track titles but ended up being fan favorites....

Also when I watched the video myself for the first time I thought she said Trevor Phillips loves you :creep:   :toofunny:

Chola, a fan favourite?

tumblr_nszomhBnAs1r3ptbfo1_540.gif

Also when I watched the video myself for the first time I thought she said Trevor Phillipsloves you :creep: :toofunny:

Trevor Philips is a character from GTA V, I believe, and weirdly enough one of the game's musical composers has ties to Lana and maybe Burnt Norton. :rip:

If you scroll down this page on Woody Jackson's website, you can see Lana and Keefus Ciancia. Maybe Burnt Norton was recorded there at Vox Recording studio.

China.Palace claims that something is happening tomorrow

that is literally all they say, every day? :uh: that or "soon"

at this point they are just guessing

party.gif?w=1100

i honestly don't understand why people even bother mentioning the china.palace account anymore when they post that something's going to happen. they've been proven wrong countless times, they've backtracked on things they've said countless times.

eventually they're going to guess a date when something's gonna happen and then it'll actually happen and they'll say "see!! told you we were reliable all along!!"  :crossed:

RVhKIwP.gif

Please no titles like "Wake Up Dreaming"

A la Ariana Grande's "I only wanna die alive"? LMAO