ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Swan Song has to be a million times more interesting than Life is Beautiful for me to be less mad that it likely replaced it as the cliched ballad of the album. Some interesting Honeymoon-y production at least.

I don't have an Instagram account, which songs are listed as the 'deluxe' ones?

dont judge me for not having an insta account.

http://www.itemvn.com/album/?s=811B127D0A

heres the link to the site of the picture China.Palace posted but i dont believe it at all and it only shows 3 songs: honeymoon, terrence loves you, and high by the beach

Honestly though, China.Palace has been exposed multiple times to be full of shit, why are we even talking about them  :facepalm:

!

They even admitted to being a troll yet people are still perched for their posts.  :flop:

You guys already discussed about which songs you think are going to be your favorites, but which ones are going to be your least favorites, based on the titles alone?

Art Deco and The Blackest Day seem.. idk

But again lets not forget lana has titles like "Sad Girl" and "Brooklyn Baby" and "Born To Die" and "Summertime Sadness" and they're still great songs

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Hi! I'm new here so I don't know if this has been asked before but which song are you most excited for on HM? Personally, I'm really interested by unique or unusual song titles (think Marina's unreleased "I'm Not Hungry Anymore") so "Music to Watch Boys To" gets me pretty excited but "Swan Song" also interests me

Of course, MTWBT, Freak, and The Blackest Day. I feel like in Religion, she'll say something along the lines of "You're my religion" or something. God Knows I Tried sounds like an interesting title, too

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Swan Song has to be a million times more interesting than Life is Beautiful for me to be less mad that it likely replaced it as the cliched ballad of the album. Some interesting Honeymoon-y production at least.

A piece of shit would be more interesting than that bore