ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

chill everyone pls.. its all good.. opinions and all..

this is sooooo not important in the grand scheme of things, afterall, we have tesla and space x and other things to occupy

our minds right? :)

some people like to hear themselves preach, others like to have coherent interactive discussions..but one things for sure..

we haven't heard the full album yet.. i am super excited to hear that, before i open my big fat mouth on my opinions. :omfg2:

Why are like all the new members so confrontational and aggressive?? Like you know you can get your opinion across in a discussion without trying to act all "sassy" or whatever?

This is why I hate gay people tumblr_lie0zglReS1qcj7k0o1_500.gif

What if when Lana said that HM was similar to the first two albums, she meant AKA, which is why she's implementing some of the lyrics from AKA. "I put the radio on" and "Lights, camera, acción, I'll do this on my own"

I like this idea. I love AKA!!!!! I hope there are more references back to it like with HBTB!

This is why I h8 gay people 

Does that mean you hate yourself? 

I hate stereotyping but pretty much every guy on this forum, including myself, is a raging homosexual, except for like maybe InTheSummer   :hooker: 

Why are like all the new members so confrontational and aggressive?? Like you know you can get your opinion across in a discussion without trying to act all "sassy" or whatever?

I thought everyone was like this :whatever2:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I hate stereotyping but pretty much every guy on this forum, including myself, is a raging homosexual, except for like maybe InTheSummer   :hooker: 

but like, only MAYBE ;) ahahahaha

in reference to comments above..curious tho- but i really wonder how many lana stans are gay. (male or female)..

there must be tons of straight people that stan as well? i dont get the connection, its not like lady gaga

is similar to LDR..?  just curious tho.. :) not that its important, and i could care less really, but its interesting to see..

i figure from shows anyway, most of lanas fans are younger girls..

I'm bisexual :hooker:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

What if when Lana said that HM was similar to the first two albums, she meant AKA, which is why she's implementing some of the lyrics from AKA. "I put the radio on" and "Lights, camera, acción, I'll do this on my own"

I like this idea. I love AKA!!!!! I hope there are more references back to it like with HBTB!

What about the bangs too? And the instagram profile picture from the AKA era? It all makes sense :worship:

This era is a mess. At least with UV we had wacko interviews and cancelled promo.

This is happening again?  :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm:   Such a big fucking mess. Nothing is happening at all. What release date? Lana's such a liar boo hoo  :smh:

well we have a new album here in 3 or so weeks.. thats some thing.. :derpna2:

praise this reply :worship:

finally some...positivity  :whatever2:

I don't think so. In her interview with Billboard she states by name that Honeymoon is similar to Born to Die and Paradise and very different from Ultraviolence. I like the AKA idea, but I think the lyrics are phrases she likes to use that get repeated in songs.

It seems a lot of people here are not from the USA.

I don't know if they realize, the end of August, almost all TV talk shows are in reruns and in America, there is a holiday first weekend in Sept. called Labor Day

Everyone is partying and at the beach and having fun.

Even if Lana wanted to do publicity right now, there are no shows to go on.

Sept. 7- Labor Day (Monday)

Sept. 8, Stephen Colbert takes over for David Letterman on CBS and the first weeks guests are already known.

Sept. 11 is still a big deal in America and thankfully her album is coming out the following week. Imagine the uproar if it dropped 9/11.

So if any tv were done it would be the end of the following week around album release time, and NO shows have announced their schedules for that week yet, it is too early.

but then if there isn't fake angst and uproar by those who appear to not even be fans (seems for some reason there is more positive talk on this board over a failed Voice singer from 2012

who released a second rate copy cd recently than on Lana, which must be someone getting paid for clicks to that artist, and I won't give that artist publicity so won't name

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Why is everyone on ATRL saying that MTWBT is coming in 15 days?

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.