ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Hard to Stan when she released two albums in 2012, and album in 2014, and now another in 2015? Really? Are you that impatient??

With a couple exceptions, she's actually really good to Stan for. You and others can wait lmao

Agreed. And from sound of things, we'll have another in 2017 :creep:

party.gif?w=1100

Do you have a link ??

I do not have a link.

But I can tell you that there is definitely a noticeable difference especially the bass. There is a Boom boom boom sound like in Young And Beautiful, but you can't really hear it on the YT one.

I feel like the YT one is so compressed that is why her voice is so much "louder" than the rest of the instrumental. 

Maybe MTWBT will be like POC with slow verse and fast chorus? I can picture that.

I would loveee a gapless album. She could play the whole thing live gapless, too

Edit: pretty when you cry oops

Prob right after honeymoon drops lana will start talking about her next one. 

Or maybe she'll take a long break after this one :/

If she does take a long break it will be the end of her ( commercially). Right now her music doesn't seem to be really popular outside her fan base

What is POC

i think they meant soc?? idk

If she does take a long break it will be the end of her ( commercially). Right now her music doesn't seem to be really popular outside her fan base

yeah, it doesnt seem like people are really caring for her this time (almost zero comercial appeal, weak singles, almost homemade videos, no controversy) so if she does take a big break after this one people will forget her

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Well, she has not really promote outside her fanbase. The only people know Honeymoon exist are the ones who check her stuff on a regularly basis. If she keeps doing this eventually she will fade into irrelevancy EVEN with a fanbase.

Not a single televised performance since 2012 in the U.S. A tragedy.

i think they meant soc?? idk

yeah, it doesnt seem like people are really caring for her this time (almost zero comercial appeal, weak singles, almost homemade videos, no controversy) so if she does take a big break after this one people will forget her

People don't forget about Rihanna. (I know it's not a subject to compare but still....) :)

giphy.gif

People don't forget about Rihanna. (I know it's not a subject to compare but still....) :)

yeah but rihanna makes music that is comercial and appeals to the mainstream and is played on the radio and promotes her albums

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Hard to Stan when she released two albums in 2012, and album in 2014, and now another in 2015? Really? Are you that impatient??

With a couple exceptions, she's actually really good to Stan for. You and others can wait lmao

i'm not talking about the album release.

I'm ok with her 15 months wait. but i just want something in between the wait.

infos about the music she's gonna release, music videos. live performances. interviews. connections with her fans etc.

just a little info could sustain my life and make me feel less impatient tbh

i mean,. even FJM has been more active than her b4 the album release

and fulfil some promises pls. we all know DP and PWYC would be some homemade videos like VG or UV but... 

we are really eager to see the finished project. to see her vision and to see how she interprets her ideas through these visuals

giphy.gif

Rihanna performed 5 four head at the Grammys, March Madness (infront of 100k people), 

BBHM performed at Jimmy Kimmel, Billboard Music Awards, etc

I think I missed ten other performances but this is just at the tip of my tongue. :) Also both songs had a clear channel radio deal which exposed them to over 100 million people. 

Are we back to discussing Lana's career apocalypse? Damn Lana give us something else to talk about even if you just post a picture of the toilet you sat on when you came up with the concept of the record :icant:

kySyfQZ.jpg

anyways, I'm thinking this album will be one of my favorites from her. I love how it is similar to Lana Del Ray in terms of diversity. Also this time around lana seems happier about her music and i think her writing is getting a little more intersesting than it was during uv

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Are we back to discussing Lana's career apocalypse? Damn Lana give us something else to talk about even if you just post a picture of the toilet you sat on when you came up with the concept of the record :icant:

LOL haha. This just happens every five pages in this thread. 

------------------

anyways

maybe we should do some long essay analysis on her recent interview on V mag to kill some time while we wait for the album release

giphy.gif