ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Music to Watch Boys To is obviously leading up to something pretty big. If you can't hear that, you don't have much music experience. It may not be a "bop," but it's definitely not going to be as lulling as Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You.

I'm just really interested in the sparseness of the production on this record so far. Based on the instruments used in each song, I don't expect full-on a cappella, but this is such a divergence from the production on all of her past records. I kinda feel like this is what UV would have sounded like had she not met Dan A.

I could imagine MTWBT having some kind of build up. Like, the part in the video being the intro OR just being acpalla-d and the final audio won't be that way.

could definitely be the case but remember when some of us thought the honeymoon ig snippet was just a build up to a big dynamic rest :rip:

kySyfQZ.jpg

I get the same feeling from MTWB that I got from Brooklyn Baby when I heard it in the UV Trailer, I knew BB would be my favourite song from UV and ugh MTWB SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME?????