ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Ya'll must be like 12 or something. Or is ya'll socially awkward tumblr teens who never step foot outside the house?

There should be food and drinks. It's different for every artist. It's basically a party with the album playing.

I'm a grad student, developmental therapist, and often host big events in my free time. I just think the idea of sitting in a circle with a bunch of teenage girls while listening to an album play is a little awkward. Sue me.

Tho Lana is very lowkey (like everything she does these days) a REAL listening party has famous celebs, fans and music critics.. Red carpet, Paps, the media invited. AN EVENT.

This sounds even worse, tbh.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

This sounds even worse, tbh.

?

That's actually how most artists do it. It's basically similar to an award show after party... Grammys/ Oscars after party.

There's absolutely NOTHING awkward about a listening party. If you're awkward at a listening party, you're probably awakward IN GENERAL.. At any party sorry.

Or is ya'll socially awkward tumblr teens who never step foot outside the house?

the thing is i am social, hence why i find it an odd setting. i dont wear cardigans or t shirts with owls wearing glasses on them, so if i go to this do i just show up alone and stand near the stationary section flipping through notebooks with foxes on them, or do i sit down next to the girl with blue hair and a kitten bag and smile at her while art deco is playing. usually this shit takes place in a club or a setting where the artist is there doing a q&a. not a fucking shop.

and what if life is beautiful is a hidden track at the end of the album and it starts playing and i scream and scare the blue haired girl next to me and she drops her bag with a cats face on it!? what then?

^ yeah I do find it odd that is in shop but I mean

the thing is i am social, hence why i find it an odd setting. i dont wear cardigans or t shirts with owls wearing glasses on them, so if i go to this do i just show up alone and stand near the stationary section flipping through notebooks with foxes on them, or do i sit down next to the girl with blue hair and a kitten bag and smile at her while art deco is playing. usually this shit takes place in a club or a setting where the artist is there doing a q&a. not a fucking shop.

and what if life is beautiful is a hidden track at the end of the album and it starts playing and i scream and scare the blue haired girl next to me and she drops her bag with a cats face on it!? what then?

Idk I don't find it awkward :rip: you're there to get a taste of the album. Mess at all of that going through your head? :rip:

Just find a henny while you're there (I'm sure there will be plenty) and start grinding while listening to freak.

^ yeah I do find it odd that is in shop but I mean Idk I don't find it awkward :rip: you're there to get a taste of the album. Mess at all of that going through your head? :rip:

Just find a henny while you're there (I'm sure there will be plenty) and start grinding while listening to freak.

is your name josh by any chance?

CJjib6A.jpg

I am going to ask ya'll dis? Do you go to movie PREMIERS? It's a similar setting. You're there to watch a NEW MOVIE at midnight before everyone else with lots of other fans. I don't see the awkaward. :rip: maybe it's really just yall.

I am going to ask ya'll dis? Do you go to movie PREMIERS? It's a similar setting. You're there to watch a NEW MOVIE at midnight before everyone else with lots of other fans. I don't see the awkaward. :rip: maybe it's really just yall.

Watching a movie is obviously not the same as listening to music

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Watching a movie is obviously not the same as listening to music

I don't see a diffrence. How about getting a new game? Midnight release? I've been to that sort of stuff. It has never been awkward for me. Everyone is doing the same thing as you are. You shouldn't be awkaward

Go with a friend if you're that messed up.

at a movie you have something to look at, a movie screen.

I don't see a diffrence. How about getting a new game? Midnight release? I've been to that sort of stuff. It has never been awkward for me. Everyone is doing the same thing as you are. You shouldn't be awkaward

Go with a friend if you're that messed up.

I honestly just don't see anyone besides 16 year old white kids going to stand around a store for an hour during the day?

Lol and I'm tired of yall linking Tumblr to try-to-be-cool hipster children, like, i am 21 (been on there for like 5 years) and i literally do not come across any people like that.