ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So if UO puts out Honeymoon for sale on 12 we'll be likely to get it that date??

Also September 12 is my birthday so... :eartha2:

If it would be like that (something I REALLY doubt), then i guess we'd still have to wait a bit until someone ripped the vinyl, since this takes longer than ripping a CD and needs special equipment

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

XD im so glad this album is coming out before school starts for me ! if she was doing this shit while i was in school i would go insane .. all my profs would think i have digestion problems with all the bathroom breaks i would have to take

yeah I just left class, came here and bought a big mac and am currently waiting to be amazed while eating :party:

So if UO puts out Honeymoon for sale on 12 we'll be likely to get it that date??

Also September 12 is my birthday so... :eartha2:

They can't sell it on the 12th, they're just playing the album in store. Though apparently if you preorder the album from UO on the 12th, you get a free lithograph (not sure what it looks like).

They can't sell it on the 12th, they're just playing the album in store. Though apparently if you preorder the album from UO on the 12th, you get a free lithograph (not sure what it looks like).

i hope its that pictue of lana laying on her stomach

That's a good thing I don't have any UO store near me I'd steal that vinyl I don't care for prison tbh.... #OG

First we feel; then we fall.

She looks stunning. I really like the visuals so far and seeing the trailer has made me fall in love with the HM album cover...

Freak is gorgeous. I can already tell it's going to be one of my all time faves from Lana :crying: MTWBT is really beautiful too...

This has re-ignited my hype and hope for HM

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Now I'm really intrigued by that theory that assumes that the original UV video was about the Jonestown Massacre, this footage really fits the theme.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif