ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Can anyone post the picture of the poster that the first preorder-era get on Saturday?

I think it's just a print of the album cover

If every UO store is getting physical copies of the CD, you can bet it will leak by the end of the day! 

UO doesn't sell CDs

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

ight y'all can count me in for Honeymoon UO party in montreal plus I'mma bring my mic and portable recorder (the perks of trying to become a singer :toofunny:) and record the whole album in HQ

... that's genius tbh

animation1.gif

Why aren't they releasing the album earlier in countries like Australia or UK this time? It will terribly affect how the album is gonna debut on some countries...

Because Friday is the Worldwide release now. 

I'm going to the UO party (Space15Twenty) but I wanted to know how these are? I feel like it's gonna be hella awkward. 

it's so weird  :toofunny: I hope that they don't just play it as backround music bc people will be in there and it's gonna be super hard to hear, but then again, imagine 20 people standing next to a record player/speaker and just listening for an hour  :toofunny:  :defeated:

Well I'm gonna call my local UO tomorrow probably, but I'll be there if they say it's happening - so I'll keep y'all updated. Praying they have their shit together and know what's going on when I call.

Saturday is my birthday so I'm about to spend my 20th that I asked off of work for all alone sitting on the floor of an Urban Outfitters listening to Honeymoon and I couldn't be more proud of that decision honestly :xcry:

So if UO puts out Honeymoon for sale on 12 we'll be likely to get it that date??

Also September 12 is my birthday so... :eartha2:

SAME GURL

I guess there will be no official remixes this time. :(

Their better be some official remixes :(

H0bDaqU.gif