ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

guys, sorry if that has already being talked about, but what if Honeymoon had a "storyline",  :hdu:

like honeymoon the song is about love, mtwbt is the breakup, then terrence loves you and maybe god knows i tried is her being sad about it but on high by the beach she's over it, then the rest of the album is about something else, or another relationship  

i just realised this listening to the the tracks we already got in order    :illumilana:

I'm surprised her guitar player isn't listed as much in this album.  He was a big part of UV I feel, as much credit is given to Dan Auerbach.  This seems mostly her, Rick, and his protege.  I felt that sound was part of something her guitar player brought into the UV-fold.

Blake? Sadly, he isn't listed on any of the songs. He gave Lana some of the best songs of her career  :(

I posted this in the preorder thread but I'll put it here too:

I called the store and the lady told me the vinyls will start shipping the 15th for people who ordered express shipping and a day or two later for the rest.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

So, judging by Lana's comments on the album starting and ending with jazzy songs and muddy trap being in the middle...I guess:

"Jazzy"

1. Honeymoon.

2. MTWBT

3. TLY

4. God Knows I Tried

Trap-influenced

5. High by the Beach

6. Freak

7. Art Deco

-Interlude-

9. Religion

10. Salvatore

11. Blackest Day (not really sure which way this will go)

"Jazzy"

12. 24

13. Swan Song

14. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

I hope they skip the Audio and post the video. I'll unstan if the video is a mess. I love HBTB but after seeing the vid I only "like" it now.

The album sampler is great so I have hope. Although the footage is over a year old. Gods know what's going through her mind now.

I hear no Jazz in MTWBT and Honeymoon. But you tried.

I hope they skip the Audio and post the video. I'll unstan if the video is a mess. I love HBTB but after seeing the vid I only "like" it now.

The album sampler is great so I have hope. Although the footage is over a year old. Gods know what's going through her mind now.

I hear no Jazz in MTWBT and Honeymoon. But you tried.

they're going based off of what lana said thats why jazzy is in quotations.

Low-key crying because I know that GKIT and Religion won't be about Lana doing something else than love songs and discussing her relationship with the Lord, but stuff like "God know I tried not to be a bad girl" or something like that :toofunny:

Low-key crying because I know that GKIT and Religion won't be about Lana doing something else than love songs and discussing her relationship with the Lord, but stuff like "God know I tried not to be a bad girl" or something like that :toofunny:

I expect that :)

Mfhp.gif

"Sales are sales no matter" speaking from a hoe who doesn't have a clue what IT's talking about.

And if people like the song they will buy it regardless of when it's released. Especially since no HQ has leaked.

Talk about being A dumbass.

....why do i feel like you just said the exact same thing you went after them for saying...?

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Low-key crying because I know that GKIT and Religion won't be about Lana doing something else than love songs and discussing her relationship with the Lord, but stuff like "God know I tried not to be a bad girl" or something like that  :toofunny:

I HOPE it will be like this. I don't want any actually spiritual songs on there.

God Knows I Tried will most likely be TOSTB-esuqe lyrics, like "I tried it, but I can't help but fail" and I hope Religion is either way similar to National Anthem with love being compared with a religion or maybe be about a cult-esque setting.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!