ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Latin party anthem "don't let me be misunderstood "?

:eartha:

They're talking about Santa Esmeralda's cover of DLMBM, it's pretty amazing and was used in the fight scene between Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu in Kill Bill 1. But lol that they didn't realize it was a cover.

They're talking about Santa Esmeralda's cover of DLMBM, it's pretty amazing and was used in the fight scene between Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu in Kill Bill 1. But lol that they didn't realize it was a cover.

Right they passed up the original lol. Fail

party.gif?w=1100

Idk I feel like yall are going too hard on Lana. Like you'll get two words from a song and then its all "Oh shit these lyrics are about to be terrible." Like just wait till you have the whole song. You might change your mind.

Idk I feel like yall are going too hard on Lana. Like you'll get two words from a song and then its all "Oh shit these lyrics are about to be terrible." Like just wait till you have the whole song. You might change your mind.

Yeah, some bitches are sofucking annoying. Go listen to whatever artist that you think is "good".

The dark blue part in Honeymoonn is absolutely breathtaking yet some how turned into some sort of odd jokes here. I wanna slap a Bicth.

You're so art deco doesn't sound like a compliment. Like, you're lacking debth (because the art deco style is a very "flat" and stylized one) and your main quality is being decorative.

i guess Lana will use it as something positive, but I WOULD love it if she'd actually use it as some kind of ... insult.

And I'm happy we'll finally Get a Mafia song with Soft Ice Cream - Salvatore.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!