ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

You're so art deco doesn't sound like a compliment. Like, you're lacking debth (because the art deco style is a very "flat" and stylized one) and your main quality is being decorative.

i guess Lana will use it as something positive, but I WOULD love it if she'd actually use it as some kind of ... insult.

And I'm happy we'll finally Get a Mafia song with Soft Ice Cream - Salvatore.

You're so... tacky font!

they cant say anything to people, i mean its supposed to be the music on the store, and people go and buy shit there lol 

yea, lbr this is not tswift 1989 parties :thumb:

party.gif?w=1100

I think it's better to love an unpromoted record instead of a total promoted one where everyone loves it

well i dont care if the shit is good, promoted or not. I think HM will be good since the music is great so i would like this so get more promo.

I think it's better to love an unpromoted record instead of a total promoted one where everyone loves it

The reason I think it's good to love a popular thing is that there are more remixes and covers available for the song if it's well-liked by many people. And when you reference it people actually get what you are talking about. So that's nice too.

I just hope Lana gets the critical acclaim she deserves this era. I think that recognition is much more important to her than chart numbers.

True. Hope she can get a Grammy nomination too 

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

So Lana is dragging herself then since the entire Honeymoon era is inspired by Art Deco.

So honeymoon is "flat and boring". Electric Body is making another great point here.

See, I don't know WHAT your problem is but you seemingly can't read and all you want to do is attacking me for whatever reason-

But because I'm not as stuck-up as you seemingly are, I'll try to explain what I meant (again):

Art Deco isn't flat and boring. But the this style is defined by having stylized motives and without shadows or "debth". And if you'd describe a PERSON like this, I wouldn't really call it something positive.

I already said that most likely Lana interprets it differently, I guess she'll refer to the "vibe" of this era (the Art Deco one) and it will be a positive feature of the person she's talking about.

But I said it would be cool if she used this description in the negative way, because this would hint another song with a little less Lana.usual lyrics (and before you can get started on this - NO I don't mind typical Lana lyrics but diversity is a nice thing).

And I NEVER said anything about this having anything to do with the quality of the record, I was speculating about lyrics. PLUS I never said Honeymoon would be a bad record or complained about it like others do. I never even attacked the song Honeymoon and said it was boring like multiple other members on here did. Infact I actually said i like the song and the other HM  songs we heard so far. So I don't really get your "agenda" about me being negative.

This was the last time I tried to reply to you politely, if you still feel the need to constantly act rude for no reason then pls go on and prove how you are the smarter one.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She won't get no shammys if she flops.

Critics =/= Shammys.

Remember that kids.

...?¿¿¿?¿

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

I just hope Lana gets the critical acclaim she deserves this era. I think that recognition is much more important to her than chart numbers.

I think the critics will be good to her but not like with UV, a bit less nicer. 

You're so art deco doesn't sound like a compliment. Like, you're lacking debth (because the art deco style is a very "flat" and stylized one) and your main quality is being decorative.

i guess Lana will use it as something positive, but I WOULD love it if she'd actually use it as some kind of ... insult.

And I'm happy we'll finally Get a Mafia song with Soft Ice Cream - Salvatore.

I feel like Salvatore will be about a bad boy who's "soft like ice cream" for Lana only.

Inb4 tumblr & twitter twinks start using architectural terms as insults YOU'RE SO ART NOUVEAU GET OUT

btw I really hope that Religion description is real cause I'd love to hear her sing 'ciao amore' :flutter:

ZmJh1LG.jpg