ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

My friend and i made a deal that we were going to go down first thing in the morning to buy honeymoon and then we would come back to my place and have a listen party sort of thing, and i regret it know because i just fucking know she is going to talk the entire time, like I need silence and i need to be immersed 

CJjib6A.jpg

soooo I have HM, MTWBT and TLY all in order on spotify. but they don't transition well together like some people are saying they do. is that because they're all "singles" on spotify and they flow together Better on iTunes cuz they're all on the album together? or does that make a difference? or do the songs not really transition well together like a gapless album and some people are just crazy? help I need answers

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

You could always pirate them you know - it's all available in lossless now

Yeah I'm not too worried about it since I'm not listening to them right now anyways. I just thought it was weird. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

i love lanas version of fast lol

When you realize West Cost and Florida Kilos are the "fast" songs from Ultraviolence...  :eek:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I honestly envy ppl who live near a US UO so much.... I would kill to have an opportunity like that. :(

I live in the US, but I really think they should expand the listening party and do it at every store. I don't get the point of just doing it in one country

Someone on here said that it will not be a proper listening party, it will just be playing in the store. If that is the case, there is no way they will restrict phone use.

I think for some places it's a party, and others it's a small playing thing. Considering we should get a lithograph and all of the single covers if we pre order while we're there, i think it's a listening party but i'm not sure.