ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Don't say that, she needs to continue singing. She's one of the best singers the world ever saw, such talent, but I felt this when I saw Swan Song lyrics for the first time too and I admit I was really afraid with this possibility. But she said she has plans on releasing albuns within 15 months, so let's just expect for the next, and the next and the next...

Yeah I definitely see what you mean, especially after the beats 1 interview and all.. Let's hope 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I remember when I registered into LanaBoard and made it a point to read absolutely ALL this thread :xcry: it had already several hundreds of pages I think so I can't imagine the poor bandwagons being obsessed like me

I've been through every post of every page in this thread. It's been long but it was an eventful journey I'll never forget (hopefully I'll forget those scat images though they almost made me puke :toofunny:)

Thanks for pointing this out - I made a new thread for this article, because it deserves more attention than what it will get here.

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6826-salon-piece-the-existential-genius-of-lana-del-rey/

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I love this thread so much I can't wait for future generations of Lana fans to find it :toofunny:

I remember one of the first things I did was read the Sirens leak thread and I bawled my eyes out. Even years after the emotion is still here I adore this bloody website

ZKcaooE.png

Don't say that, she needs to continue singing. She's one of the best singers the world ever saw, such talent, but I felt this when I saw Swan Song lyrics for the first time too and I admit I was really afraid with this possibility. But she said she has plans on releasing albuns within 15 months, so let's just expect for the next, and the next and the next...

I think that song is more of a fantasy. Like whoever she's singing it to isn't going to randomly quit their work. I also think she has a lot more inspiration and gusto for this era/the future; UV kind of seemed like a dark time for her, but she's seemed to pick herself back up.

Edit: I quoted the wrong post, but my point remains  ;)

Edited by DrunkBeautyQueen

Yeah I definitely see what you mean, especially after the beats 1 interview and all.. Let's hope 

Also, I would love to see her acting. She would be a great actress and it would be very nice to see her in a film directed by Tarantino or a film directed/written by her. Can you imagine the black screen with those words: ''Directed and Written by Lana Del Rey'' or ''Starring Lana Del Rey''? It would be awesome to see our favorite girl on the theaters screens.

original.gif

I think this guy has HQ.... his songs sound like studio versions and I caught a view of the files and they were '.m4a' 

Self-conference of what he likes... So interesting

The stuff he was playing sounded so HQ

I think this guy has HQ.... his songs sound like studio versions and I caught a view of the files and they were '.m4a' 

He ended. :(  I caught only Freak and it sounded HQ, but it could be from a sampler