ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

And why exactly are we predicting a leak tonight? Maybe late tomorrow...

If everything runs smoothly tomorrow and target has shipped HM out to it's stores by then, I'll most likely have a CD by 1-2PM. If target hasn't shipped it tomorrow, then I'll have it Wednesday around the same time.

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

If everything runs smoothly tomorrow and target has shipped HM out to it's stores by then, I'll most likely have a CD by 1-2PM. If target hasn't shipped it tomorrow, then I'll have it Wednesday around the same time.

dm me when you have it please, i need that hq to scalp me

Yes i will pray tonight, and praise you

im waiting for you to post 'sorry guys i couldnt make it happen because (900 words)' so you look dumb

im waiting for you to post 'sorry guys i couldnt make it happen because (900 words)' so you look dumb

Loving the positive attitude  :byeh8rs2:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Probably won't work, but I'm praying for you.

sgopYhV.gif