ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@ Well I'd rather have a fully edited audacity album than the shit I've got now, it sounded at least almost studio quality

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

TMI af but my nipples are actually bleeding because I ran my ass off on 3km to the store and back to snatch a receipt and I was too stressed to have the time to put a bra on :toofunny: and I already walked 1h15 to try to find V mag this morning and they don't have yet...

:horror:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I've made an extended snippet of The Blackest Day recording I have.

Compare it with the one china.palace posted and see for yourself.

Such HQ. :derpna2:

http://picosong.com/JtRi/

I see what you guys mean, but still if someone edited the whole album like that, it'd be great and hold us off till the actually HQ came out

@ Well I'd rather have a fully edited audacity album than the shit I've got now, it sounded at least almost studio quality

it's not that bad? + it seems it wasn't edited, china.palace just posted the one that was on zippyshare

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

shocked, amazed, and deceased that people are still even bringing china.palace into the conversation.

Just curious, what's wrong with the China palace account or whatever? I'm uninformed when it comes to IG accounts tbh

Calm down you're gonna have a heart attack lmao

I know I'm sorry for being this extra I know it must be super annoying but like, I really thought I'd never ever get the chance to ever see her because I'm extremely bad at snatching concert places and she has so much dedicated fans and to meet her personally is all I was craving for and I really really thought I wouldn't be able to get a receipt. There is too much going on for me and it having all the best things happening at the same time is overwhelming. I'm going to take a cold shower with my clothes on and then I won't post again I apologize

ZKcaooE.png

Just curious, what's wrong with the China palace account or whatever? I'm uninformed when it comes to IG accounts tbh

They've been posting fake shit since the beginning, they claimed they were Lana on a different account, then started to post thing that were happening claiming they got them first, even tho they were posted here or on twitter minutes or hours ago. 

I know I'm sorry for being this extra I know it must be super annoying but like, I really thought I'd never ever get the chance to ever see her because I'm extremely bad at snatching concert places and she has so much dedicated fans and to meet her personally is all I was craving for and I really really thought I wouldn't be able to get a receipt. There is too much going on for me and it having all the best things happening at the same time is overwhelming. I'm going to take a cold shower with my clothes on and then I won't post again I apologize

Don't apologize silly, we're all happy for you hahaha :)

ZmJh1LG.jpg

They've been posting fake shit since the beginning, they claimed they were Lana on a different account, then started to post thing that were happening claiming they got them first, even tho they were posted here or on twitter minutes or hours ago.

Why does this sound like the perfect blend of LanaNow and LDReyGlobal lol.