ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood is such a good cover I don't get the hate for it

I like it too, honestly it's one of the standouts to me.

Ultraviolence>Honeymoon>AKA>Born to Die=Paradise

For now UV still reigns supreme, will check back after full HM release and listening.

A few thoughts

The jazz+trap mixture in Art Deco is out of this world, I don't know if it has been done before but I really dig this style :oprah:

I noticed a certain resemblance between Salvatore, TBD and 24... like a recurring melody but it's probably just me

Swan Song (only heard the LQ snippet) was a huge disappointment... it's practically tune-less, I can't even remember how the chorus goes. It's a pity cause the lyrics are wonderful. I'm waiting at least another day to hear the HQ version before a final judgement but it was a huge let down.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

A few thoughts

The jazz+trap mixture in Art Deco is out of this world, I don't know if it has been done before but I really dig this style :oprah:

I noticed a certain resemblance between Salvatore, TBD and 24... like a recurring melody but it's probably just me

Swan Song (only heard the LQ snippet) was a huge disappointment... it's practically tune-less, I can't even remember how the chorus goes. It's a pity cause the lyrics are wonderful. I'm waiting at least another day to hear the HQ version before a final judgement but it was a huge let down.

Wait till you hear Swan Song in HQ, I actually love it!

The lyrics and her delivery of them, I love it.

The very beginning, opening, music to the track is intoxicating.

i dont even include AKA, i just put so many >>>> just to show how much i dislike it lol, except for Pawn Shop Blues which is my sad bop

lol. I only like Put Me In A Movie and Yayo, tbh. 

giphy.gif

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood is such a good cover I don't get the hate for it

it's so awful tho.

I couldn't get past the beginning.

giphy.gif

A few thoughts

I felt the same way about Swan Song and it's so so SO much better in hq, like it went from being one of my least favorites to one of my favorite songs. :O