ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

RELIGION & ART DECO & GOD KNOWS I TRIED, so far  :crying5:

The drums in religion are KILLER 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Salvatore is still the only album track I've heard :excited: :excited: 1 more day until iTunes release

omg you still have so much AmAZING songs to hear. get ready for 24, the blackest day and religion. art deco and freak are also fiiiree. but dont let me be misunderstood is kinda disappointing, i wish lana did more with her vocals like on tow

Wy8jf2U.jpg

So what's everyone's favorites? (for those who listened)

Religion

God Knows I Tried

Salvatore

Swan Song (it sounds so good in the improved quality)

The Blackest Day

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (unpopular opinion but I'm partial to this song and I quite like Lana's take on it.)

Since everyone is raving about everything else, I'll add that Swan Song really surprised me.  Love it.  The album is pretty strong compared to UV for me on first impressions, only skipping 24, Terrence, Burnt Norton, and Honeymoon.

u6pq4c9.gif

I'm listening to the entire album on repeat and it just flows so nicely together, I'm entirely pleased. I don't think there's a song on it that I'd skip at this point. I even love DLMBM now that I've listened to it a few times in hq, though I do agree she could have done a lottttttt more with it. 

Religion

God Knows I Tried

Salvatore

Swan Song (it sounds so good in the improved quality)

The Blackest Day

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (unpopular opinion but I'm partial to this song and I quite like Lana's take on it.)

I agree with you on DLMBM. The lq was iffy but with HQ the production really sounds quite interesting and beautiful

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19