ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I kind of like that Hm repeats 'our honeymoon' in the chorus and swan song, at the end of the album, repeats 'it'll be our swan song' in the chorus. Really feels like a beginning and an end

it will be our swanson

ron-swanson.jpg

I WAS THINKING THIS SAME THING WHEN I HEARD THE LQ UO LEAKS OMG

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I listend to Freak and I'm not really happy with it.

After the first chorus it falls down and the Bridge is bad too but it's better than Honeymoon

Mfhp.gif

Im really impressed with everything except for Blackest Day. It seems like a filler song. And the verses of Swan Song are some of her best pieces of writing yet, but the chorus is lame as hell.

Everything else is amazing though. This album is way better than I thought it'd be. It's definitely my favourite album of hers :)

Im really impressed with everything except for Blackest Day. It seems like a filler song. And the verses of Swan Song are some of her best pieces of writing yet, but the chorus is lame as hell.

Everything else is amazing though. This album is way better than I thought it'd be. It's definitely my favourite album of hers :)

tumblr_inline_nuc75qVFsV1qe8v2o_500.gif

The Blackest Day is a major bop

omg noo, re evaluate your life pls. 

I love the entire album except Terrence Loves You (I'd really like it if it didn't have the beeps/whatever that is in the background) and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.

giphy.gif