Sign in to follow this  
Gecko

Marilyn Manson

2 minutes ago, Your Local Countryclub said:

It took her years to tell the world. My abuser wouldn’t have its fucking balls anymore.

Well I’m so glad it’s easy for you to say that. More often than not however, victims of abusers don’t always get the justice they need. Piss on Warner.

4 minutes ago, new gods said:

you could've just continued to listen to him privately but you had to say some stupid shit 

Imagine being that person thinking you're an intellectual with a healthy amount of skepticism but you're actually just a piece of shit who hates women :horror:

fuck this snagtoothed edgy individual who took advantage of hollywoods "opportunities".. thats all i gotta say about him. and the FACT that allegations have been surging for years and years and are finally just being recognized is beyond me..

yeah.jpg

Just now, Ultra Violet said:

Imagine being that person thinking you're an intellectual with a healthy amount of skepticism but you're actually just a piece of shit who hates women :horror:

then disregarding the situation because she "took too long". it's scary enough opening up about being abused but when it's a celebrity with millions of supporters it's even worse cause everyone is already bias towards them.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

then disregarding the situation because she "took too long". it's scary enough opening up about being abused but when it's a celebrity with millions of supporters it's even worse cause everyone is already bias towards them.

spilled.

yeah.jpg

1 minute ago, new gods said:

It took me 6 fucking years to even admit to myself that what I endured WAS abuse 

The fact even with all the evidence some fans of his still want to go into delulu territory and support him boggles my mind.

All the evidence is there, I mean look at his autobiography + interviews. It’s clear that he hates women and it started with his parents.

I used to be a fan of his early music, but since I took a deep dive about the fucked up shit he’s been up to (& done) back in 2019 — I could not *and* cannot fathom listening to him any longer. 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

Wtf is this victim blaming bullshit? I don’t wish this on my worst enemy.

SUPPORT THE VICTIMS AND DOWN WITH ABUSERS.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

46 minutes ago, Your Local Countryclub said:

Whatever! 

This woman has all the money in the world to sue him. Instead she posts her shit on social media accounts.

Sick and tired of stories like these, the #meetoo, feminism, gender discussions or people trying to invent terminologies and its definitions. Some humans have too much time and obviously not enough success in their jobs.

Our planet really has bigger problems + all of this happens to ordinary people too and who the fuck cares? The VIPs? LOL

A normal 19 year old using common sense would have known that the following isn’t romantic! And her parents as well! 

https://www.google.de/amp/s/people.com/celebrity/evan-rachel-wood-sex-music-video-is-romantic/%3famp=true

Imagine thinking you did sum here..

ANYWAYS. 

Victim blaming is disgusting. The amount of time someone needs to heal, confront, or even speak about their trauma is not something we have a say in. 

50 minutes ago, Your Local Countryclub said:

Whatever! 

This woman has all the money in the world to sue him. Instead she posts her shit on social media accounts.

Sick and tired of stories like these, the #meetoo, feminism, gender discussions or people trying to invent terminologies and its definitions. Some humans have too much time and obviously not enough success in their jobs.

Our planet really has bigger problems + all of this happens to ordinary people too and who the fuck cares? The VIPs? LOL

A normal 19 year old using common sense would have known that the following isn’t romantic! And her parents as well! 

https://www.google.de/amp/s/people.com/celebrity/evan-rachel-wood-sex-music-video-is-romantic/%3famp=true

not you victim blaming rjfndihfbisdhd someone ban this troglodyte 

6 minutes ago, cherri said:

The fact even with all the evidence some fans of his still want to go into delulu territory and support him boggles my mind.

All the evidence is there, I mean look at his autobiography + interviews. It’s clear that he hates women and it started with his parents.

I used to be a fan of his early music, but since I took a deep dive about the fucked up shit he’s been up to (& done) back in 2019 — I could not *and* cannot fathom listening to him any longer. 

It's at times like this when you know that no amount of evidence will sway their opinion because they simply do not want to see it. 

52 minutes ago, Your Local Countryclub said:

Whatever! 

I honestly don't know where to start but if you think discounting abuse is edgy, you are wrong as fuck, my good bitch.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

42 minutes ago, Your Local Countryclub said:

Whatever! 

You know theres a difference between having a kinky relationship and being abusive, right? The missing word is consent

And saying shes only doing this for sucess is stupid, since she already has a massive role in Westworld; its quite the contrary actually, shes using her platform in a way of displaying awareness to the cause. 

Also, dont summarize the world problems into your limited point of view... I care and I bet my arm a lot of people do too. Just because we have bigger problems doesnt mean we have to focus and obliviate our systems from the smaller ones... We built our civilizations demoting the image of the woman to a subservient and silent role. if you dont like what she says, maybe shushing would be a nice thing to do, in this case? You're literally telling what women should or shouldn't say just because it affects your constructed imagery of a male singer. Thats bs...